WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

International Local Guides Exchange Programe

Is there a possibility for Local Guides  to have Exchange Programs where Local Guides from one country can visit another and experience their culture?

Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
36 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: International Local Guides Exchange Programe

Hey @WaweruM, have you seen the Local Guides Swap series on our YouTube channel? 🙂 Each episode features one Local Guide who traveled to visit another Local Guide - someone they've never met - in their hometown. A new series is coming up and you can catch a glimpse of it here

Of course, when Local Guides travel, they can initiate to contact and meet up with other Local Guides - and that's what we love to see, too! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 8

If possible, It will be a great things.

Level 10

@BahauddinSWe should request the local guides team to consider this

Level 8

This is a great idea and I think it's deffinitely possible.

I'd suggest to organize a local meet-up first and than contact a community in the country you want to cooperate with - then it's just matter of time and good will...

I wish you best luck with your plan and keep us updated!

Level 10

@WaweruM we already arrange this type program 4 mount age . South Asia meetup attend there Srilanka , india , Bangladesh , Nepal local guides 

South Asia Local Guides Meetup

South Asia Meetup 2017South Asia Meetup 2017

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@CaptainHookThank you, hope it will be possible soon

Level 10

@MahabubMunnaCongratulations on being the pioneers of this program

@CaptainHook@BahauddinSthey did it

Level 10

I dont think there is a program like that, if it is, then it would be great. 

Local guude is not confined to a certain area or country, so it is your passuon amd your expenses you can visit a country and explore. @WaweruM

Level 8

@CaptainHook@BahauddinSthey did it

yeah, this is what is great about this community, so often you come up with an idea and you immediately find a pair to make it real or even someone who already did it and can share the experience

From what I've seen on the forum: Local guides in India rock!

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @WaweruM, have you seen the Local Guides Swap series on our YouTube channel? 🙂 Each episode features one Local Guide who traveled to visit another Local Guide - someone they've never met - in their hometown. A new series is coming up and you can catch a glimpse of it here

Of course, when Local Guides travel, they can initiate to contact and meet up with other Local Guides - and that's what we love to see, too! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.