VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to convert Mp4 to KML/KMZ file??

@ErmesT  thanks for the link.  I suppose that My Maps uses kml file extensions.  But other than that... I will continue to research.

The extent of my efforts at present time will depend on what we will be able to do on Google Earth as LGs.

I just wish that Google would take me under their wings and help me learn and grow as a LG and a Earth Guide.  Now this would be a perk to work for productively and effectively. 

I have all the time in the world and would love to add these Mapping skills to my arsenal and continue sharing them with everyone as I always have ever sense I was a kid. 

Thus #HelpingOthers ensure their place in the work force of the future today.

Sometimes, I feel a bit left out in the cold and while online learning can be effective; it is only secondary to hands on real time learning with actual tools of the trade.

Level 8

@ErmesT.  Yes, thanks.

One must create a YouTube then share the link.

Level 8

@ErmesT. Yes of course just like in Maps.

Nevertheless, I wonder if we will be able to create publishable Lists of our own videos etc. in Earth.

I am planning to start making 360°s and Tours etc.  It will be a learning curve effort

Former Google Contributor

@VBenedict,

Hope all is well. After seeing your first post in this thread, I just wanted to share a quick reminder to you and the community that Google Moderators should be tagged for help when there is an urgent issue or if you need an answer that can't be found elsewhere. Many thanks for your cooperation.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

Will do 🧚‍♀️  thank you for the reminder.