Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How can i make a new Conversations by Language Board?

Hi to all friends
What should I do to create a new Board called Persian language in Conversations by Language?
Is it possible to create this board by local guides or Google Moderators?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Kermanshah, Kermanshah Province, Iran
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How can i make a new Conversations by Language Board?

Hi @Rezgar:

A new language board have to be created by Google Moderators. It is best if this is on the Feedback board. I'll be moving it over there so that if anyone else is interested, they can also join in the conversation. Thanks! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hi @Rezgar:

A new language board have to be created by Google Moderators. It is best if this is on the Feedback board. I'll be moving it over there so that if anyone else is interested, they can also join in the conversation. Thanks! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thank you for your attention @Shirley 

If my compatriot join in this post is possible to create new Board?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

The Local Guides team is always looking for ways to improve and some of this is based on the feedback from the community.

I don't know which feedback they will implement and cannot promise anything. But providing feedback and feature requests will provide the team with an idea of what the community wants. 

Level 10

Thank you for your information @Shirley

Best Regards
Rezgar