MDTouhidH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Help to improve

Am still living in a village am also from a village in here every body is afraid to listing their shop on google maps for income tax rate myths but some shopkeeper called me to add their shop in google maps then am very happy and I visit their shop when I adding the shop via map maker pin on G map app then enter the info after submit when I go to my edit page there i see the place creation is pending .after when I enter about 3-4 minute of previous enter the place creation show not applied... then I also feel vary sad and also the shopkeeper feel sad... 

Plz remove this feature, i agree with ur disition but plz watch about some this type of problem i think this option is create for spam place creation... but I feel up the full info about the place while i sit on the store locaton which I adding on map plz do something  to solve the problem    ....

Bhangar, West Bengal, India
1 comment
Level 7

Re: Help to improve

Hello @MDTouhidH,

Yes, this can be considered as a limitation but as you are a trusted one, Google can not find who is a trusted source and who is not. So I would just request you to try adding more and more places. Not all will be applied but somehow it will improve your credit and also, I would request you to add a particular place while you are at the location. Not sure if this will help or not but I guess the probability is higher.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks for contributing and helping a lot of people 🙂

Cheers,

Zalak