Gvipin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google Merchendise Regarding

Dear Friends,

I Think Google Should provide the Google Merchendise to Top Level Google Guides, Street View Trusted photographers.

It will booster up the local guide and Street View Programme.

Regards

Vipin K Gupta

Gupta
India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Google Merchendise Regarding

@Gvipin I'm moving this to the Feedback and Feature Requests board. Next time if you have more suggestions, this would be the best place to write your post, since it can be properly tracked 🙂

As regarding your feedback, Google gives merchandise rewards from time to time in the form of t-shirts, stickets, badges, and such. But it depends on the timing and different location might have difference experience (there's no guarantee). At the moment, I don't believe there's any physical merchandise given out for 'top' Local Guides. The only benefit available right now can be found on the following page (check under Benefits)

Welcome to the Local Guides Help Center

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Gvipin I'm moving this to the Feedback and Feature Requests board. Next time if you have more suggestions, this would be the best place to write your post, since it can be properly tracked 🙂

As regarding your feedback, Google gives merchandise rewards from time to time in the form of t-shirts, stickets, badges, and such. But it depends on the timing and different location might have difference experience (there's no guarantee). At the moment, I don't believe there's any physical merchandise given out for 'top' Local Guides. The only benefit available right now can be found on the following page (check under Benefits)

Welcome to the Local Guides Help Center

Level 9

@iyudhi Dear Friend,

I know the perks for Local Guides,but if the top level Guides get google Merchendise,it will increase/boost his/her entasuam .

Were here not for any Merchendise,We are here for only helping peoples,we are always trying to motivate  to every person that every person should join local guide.

Earlier google introdues the" mapthon".Google should start again "Mapthon" .

Thanks & Regards

Vipin K Gupta

Gupta