Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Feature Request for "GROUP EVENT Organizers""

Greetings 🎠

@HelloJess @LuisRG @LawrenceNYC 

@GusMoreira 

As I am trying to target existing and potential LGs in the New York Tri-State area, not only for our present WW Food Crawl Event but for future events; I thought it would be so very cool if when approved the System would trigger a link on the organizers profile. 

This link would allow existing and potential LGs to R.S.V.P. 

The link could be placed visibly underneath the new badges.

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Feature Request for "GROUP EVENT Organizers""

Greetings 🎠

@HelloJess @LuisRG @LawrenceNYC 

@GusMoreira 

Do you Rock or do you Roll 🤔 Oh No! YOU Rock & Roll 🎯

That's All Folks 😎

20171211_053211.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion @VBenedict. I'm sure that @HelloJess will be happy with it 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

@LuisRG Thank you 😑

Hope that you do see the value @HelloJess 🐘

🎄🎉🐣🕎

Former Google Contributor

Hey @VBenedict! Are you suggesting the RSVP link will appear in your profile on Google Maps? It's a very interesting idea that I'll be sure to share with the team! We're thinking of ways to make meet-ups more discoverable so this is very timely 🙂

Level 8

@HelloJess @LuisRG

Not just the RSVP link... it needs to have some invitational blurb about the event.

I am glad that this feature request is productive. Let me know if you need more feedback in support of this promotion idea.

I also would love it if my Linkedin volunteer position had a Maps Local Guides logo instead of the grey anonymous icon.

🎄🕎🐣🐘😄