bdmafuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Details feature need on Google Maps in Add place

Dear Sir,

In Google Maps when we Add new place then there should have one Details* field (as a required field) minimum 200 characters. Without this sometimes this place not served the purpose. I found many places when i Check the Facts there have no review, no details. So I can't understand what kind/type of Business it is. Sometimes people add place only for points.

When anyone add new place he/she went this place take details and pictures. So he/she know about this properly. If he/she add details maybe it will be 1st review. Hope it will be served the purpose.

This is only my personal opinion.

Thanks & Regards

bdmafuz

Dhaka, Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Details feature need on Google Maps in Add place

Dear @bdmafuz i also support your opinion.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

Thanks @Polash0001 I think it's very important nowadays.

Level 9

Hello @bdmafuz,

I do agree with you but in other case, before few months back I was in Haryana and Baghpat was only 3 km far from my room. In those days my craze of adding new POI's was on 7th sky. Only few POI's were on map in Baghpat city so I decided to add rest of the POI. Most of the owners were agree with me when I asked them that their business will be live on google map. They allowed me to click photos. The rest owners didn't allow me click photos but I added their business on map. Since I was there only for adding their listing how could I left review?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @deepakjhic you are right. When we add place it not show who add this place on maps. Details field maybe like that not show.