AdamZ5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Contribute list showing places I've already rated/reviewed

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but starting today I've been seeing places show up in my contribute list that I've already rated and reviewed. I checked each location and my original reviews are still there, and when I click to re-review the place, my old review shows up.

Should these places be popping back up in my contribute list?

7 comments
Level 8

That's a new one...

I'm happy to say that the "disappearing points" problems is fixed. Well, for the time being, anyway.

A new glitch appeared, though...

GoogleMaps wants me to comment and evaluate places I already did.

My contributions about those place are still online.

What to do ?

IMG_0509.PNG

Level 7

Re: That's a new one...

I've noticed the same thing this morning, and have also opened a discussion on it. Waiting for a reply on that as well!

Level 8

Re: Contribute list showing places I've already rated/reviewed

@AdamZ wrote:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but starting today I've been seeing places show up in my contribute list that I've already rated and reviewed. I checked each location and my original reviews are still there, and when I click to re-review the place, my old review shows up.

Should these places be popping back up in my contribute list?

Same here.

I didn't know it was happening to others so I started a thread about it too.

So many troubles on the LG system.

I won't make further case about it. 

Lets leave them to fix it, if they can...

Googler

Re: That's a new one...

@PierJes To help keep things together, I'm going to merge your message with @AdamZ5's as he posted first. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

@PierJes @AdamZ5 Thanks for sharing about this and I'll be in touch via private message to secure additional information. I'll share with the team and share further information here. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Hi @TraciC,

Thanks for following up with me on this originally. I've noticed a similar issue where the one place is showing up on my contribute list, and when I click on it it displays my old review. I can submit it again, and it seems to save, but when I refresh, it appears again in the contribute list. Not sure if it's relevant, but it's the only item in the list.

I can provide screenshots if you'd like.

Googler

Hi @AdamZ5. As you've been in touch with the team via email, please share additional information and screenshots via that original email. Thank you for sharing !