Taoterich1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Combining local guide accounts

This is yet another request for Google to combine my local guide accounts. I have sent several emails requesting my accounts be combined. I have been a local guide since about May or June of this year. One Gmail account has me at level 7 but I forgot the password and have a new phone. I have a plethora of photos, reviews, etc. that I need combined if I am to continue with local guides.I am frustrated because of this issue.. I am TAOTERICH in Phoenix Arizona..I had to become taoterich1 because I cannot remember the password. I always approve of Google doing whatever they can to assist me as a local guide. I take this seriously, and I would appreciate it if someone can attend to this and verify however need be..

Phoenix, AZ, United States
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Combining local guide accounts

Hey @Taoterich1,

We are so sorry for your bad experience but there is no option to combine two different accounts as far as my personal experience says. 

Plz continue with that account in which you have more points or contribution. 

Thank you. 

plz edit your post and remove your mail I'd from this post. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Combining local guide accounts

Hi @Taoterich1 There is no way to transfer your points from one account to another. You are, however, able to copy reviews from one account and post it to another. We recommend you copy the review, delete the review on the original account and then submit that review from your personal account. You can do the same thing with images. Other contributions, however, are not transferable.

By the way, only Google Maps contributions from the Google account you used to sign up for Local Guides will count toward your level. Contributions cannot be transferred between accounts and you may only sign up for the program — and receive relevant benefits — with one account. If you have multiple accounts in the program, please remove one of them. Thank you!