ZuhairM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Can we add fees to Google Maps Options?

Hi All

One more point I think would be useful if included in Google Maps along with other ones (website, Phone, etc ..)

That will be fees. So when I am checking on the map for Park, Museum etc I could know whether it is free or not and what are the fees if any.

7 comments
Level 8

Re: Can we add fees to Google Maps Options?

this features not introduce yet, hopefully google map will do that in future

Level 5

Hi @Pankaj_Sarkar

Yes, that is why I recommend it be included.

Thank you for your support.

Level 7

Do you mean facebook price level survey look like when we check in on a market place with dollars symbol?

Level 5

No @OmBiby

I mean we as local guide what we do?

We add new locations, we add telephones, website, phone number and photos. My suggestion is to add to these options also (fees) so the local guide can mention, where applicable, this park, zoo, musuem etc.. is free of charge or the entry fees are 5 USD for adults and 3 USD for kids for example.

That will help a lot when you plan to visit any place.

Level 7

Oh, ok i got it. That should be a great idea.

Level 5

Or, if not the exact price, like $8.50,  (that might cause problems since prices often change, and for legal reasons),  a range like $ - $$  -  $$$.

Also, many seniors look for discounts,  so maybe a question such as.  "is there a senior discount available?" could be added when we get those question pop-ups?  Or it could be a separate line item on the business's Google maps area.  Another possibility is: adding [either in the same question or in a separate question]  "family / children discount offered?"  (Sorry if this has already been discussed in another thread) Don't want to make the page too complicated,  but I personally think this is something that users and Google's users/ clients would find  very valuable. As for legalities,  a disclaimer could be added: "admission prices change often so please check the company's website or contact them directly to check for any changes"   What does the community think - would this add value for users of Google maps?

Former Google Contributor

@ZuhairM @ParkerD 

Thank you for your comments - we will share this feedback internally.