ash225's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

By mistake created spam maps listing.

i had a map listing "Tutor Point" and i want to delete my listing because something wrong in it but by mistake created spam this listing and this is removed then now i again adding this listing as same name as before it shows pending creation. and i can't add this.

help me.

@YanniY  @Shirley

Patna City Chowk, Haji Ganj, Patna, Bihar
5 comments
Level 9

Re: By mistake created spam maps listing.

@ash225 wrote:

i had a map listing "Tutor Point" and i want to delete my listing because something wrong in it but by mistake created spam this listing and this is removed then now i again adding this listing as same name as before it shows pending creation. and i can't add this.

help me.

Hi @ash225,

There was a listing on map and you removed it now due to some error( location, phone number, website). I just want to know what was that error /problem with old listing?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 3

Hii, @deepakjhic problem was my listing published but it not shows phone number, website address and business hours and i wait for 48 hours after listing but not any changes. so i decided to delete this and list again.

and i click on spam option then new issue generate.

i think this is added to spam list, can i recover it???

Level 9

Is it still on map? 

@ash225

If your listing wasn't available on map after 48 you've to report it here rather than removing? 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Hi @ash225!

It may take to reflect changes in any type of editing . What you did ; was actually one type of "edit " but you tried for several times.

So little bit of confusing in your command . Wait . I hope the place will again appear in any format ; then if required , go for edit 

Level 3

@MONDRITOthanks a lot for your concern.

then what i should to do ?