TusharRayate's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bugs / Issues In Maps

Hello All Moderators, 
Greetings for the day. would like to ask all of you that if you are facing same issues which i am having now ??
since last day i am trying to upload pictures to some of places & i am getting an error message "An error happened. Please try again later" again and again. I have tried everything like logging out from account, cleared Cache data and even tried in incognito mode but same error i am getting again and again.
please reply, waiting for suggestions and support.

Regards,
Tushar Rayate

Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bugs / Issues In Maps

Hello @TusharRayate,

I am unable to replicate the issue. I have successfully added a photo to a location and received the representative points. Perhaps you can share some screenshots and your operating system for us to investigate. At this time we are not receiving reports of this issue.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Hello @BruceDM
Greetings for the day.
I am still getting same issue while uploading Images. Please check attached screenshot for reference. 
Waiting for your feedback.
Operating system i am using: Windows 7

Google Map Issue.png

Regards,
Tushar rayate

@BruceDM wrote:

Hello @TusharRayate,

I am unable to replicate the issue. I have successfully added a photo to a location and received the representative points. Perhaps you can share some screenshots and your operating system for us to investigate. At this time we are not receiving reports of this issue.

Level 9

@TusharRayate 

Have you tried adding photos and reviews separately ?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

I myself have been doing reviews and adding photos as well, and I haven't encountered this issue either.

How I would diagnose and work around the issue is the following:

1. See if you can attach a review and photo to another listing. Otherwise...
  2. You might want to make sure that you have a stable Internet connection.
  3. If you can confirm, try logging in and out of your Google account, as trying to post reviews and photos often fail if there is an incomplete log-in/cookie.
  4. If all else fails, I suggest clearing your browser of cache/temporary data/cookies as such, and then going back to it again. That usually helps.
  5. Restarting is my final step. And if that fails, I don't think I can offer any more advice, sorry!

I hope you'll be able to contribute and review.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TusharRayate,

I confirmed that your OS shouldn't affect this for you and I do not see any bugs with the product. I have been able to upload photos successfully using the latest browser version of both Chrome and Firefox.  If you are using those browsers and still having an issue, I am not quite sure what the problem is! 

I am not available to respond on the weekend