Silvernja's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Better connecting Local guides and users in maps.

I came accross a recent post from a level3 LG @StephenM where are the fish. Bringing up a great point. Local guides and or map users do not have an easy way to connect to local guides. I didn't know of this page till I was sent an email to join. And then it's cumbersome for the casual guide/user. 

When looking for a local guide we may want to know where the fish are... or best local... or most interesting or....get the drift. A specialty that may not be big enough for maps but perfect for guide. 

We've seen the youtube videos of two local guides swapping and visiting each other's cities. Scaling this down..up? to requests and availability in maps. 

Level5 guides can opt into listing thier specialties. Fishing hotspots, swimming, hiking, food,neighborhoods,  etc. Maybe create a badge for 'trusted tour guides' found in the sidebar of maps. Just below *Explore where basic map users And other guides can connect better to LG volunteers. 

Add 'trusted local guideAdd 'trusted local guideThoughts? Viability? Elaborations?

True blindness is born of the gift of sight.