Jagdish7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Add place issues

1. Add place many issues. Me add any bus stop but add place category are not available bus stop .
3 comments
Level 7

Re: Add place issues

@Jagdish7 check this forum for Adding bus stop information

Click Here

Level 10

Hi @Jagdish7, bus stops (and any other sort of transportation related places) are not to be added by individual local guides but by transportation companies (or maybe locally by municipalities). They have the option to connect Google via its partner program in which case even time tables are added to bus stops and routes. 

Since this transit layer can only be edited by Google (using the data provided by the transit partners), there is no use of having a "Bus Stop" category for LG's in maps. I know that it's a rather bad issue if your place has not partnered with Google yet - and this way there's no information at all - but that's life. You should talk to your local transit company to contact Google.

Level 7

@Csaba Google Should think about the road edits options ,at the time of mapmaker.com i edit some wrong village name and also added some roads but nowdays it's not possible , Google please give us this opportunity back