drpam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

About me

Hi dear

Introduction is very important step to reach at world. I love to see various places and travel too. I am using the google map since long time. The concept of google guide is really great. In my country , I feel helpless in some key information about my destination. So I started to share such things on google map as review and photos. And my fellow Indian's are in love to use same.

Something about me

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Niraj 
  2. Location: India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to guide citizen of world for my places which I visited or locally in my city. I also love to answer questions of people on map. Still more experiment I like to do with local guide
  4. I love to share:  I love to share which I love to read or not able to get on web or map.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It was just accident. One day suddenly my android phone asked to share on map. I did share some information and people start reading and enjoying. it was just last year I started.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Workaholic for my work, photography and reading. I do love to travel 
India