MeHonestPerson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

A new feature to track corruption

There are many roads and buildings,hospitals and government places which have either poor service or is poorly managed,i am suggesting you to all these type of place as corruption affected if marked by 60% of the user,it will be a new innovation in the field of maps 

India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: A new feature to track corruption

Interesting idea. I think the only way to do this now is to write a bad review of the place.

It seems that this might not fit too well inside Google Maps, since they usually try to just highlight great businesses, not so much expose corrupt ones. Perhaps making your own website where you tracked this would be a quicker way.

Another way you could start is answering more questions in Google. That's kind of a way for people to give yes or no feedback on various places. But I don't think the feature's widely used enough to decide things like "60% of users think this place is corrupt." So if you help to increase the usage of questions, then factors like corruption, in theory, would be easier for Google to analyze.

Level 3

Yes there can be a series of questions and some video stings would be useful,i could do it but i do not have enough space to store the data,if more people can discuss about it then we can find a feasible solution,what do you think?

Level 10

Good ideas! What do you think the next steps are?

Level 3

Next steps would be creation of website and it's promotion