mhjn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A humble request

As questions asked about different places, specifically wheelchair accessible places, those places with yes answers should be marked with this signimages.png

As it automatically help finding these areas on map by disable people. Hope it works ?????

Sujanpur, Punjab, India
3 comments
Level 3

Re: A humble request

This is great feature by Google Maps

Be a responsible guide

@mhjn

Give the right information.

@DocGaurav wrote:

As questions asked about different places, specifically wheelchair accessible places, those places with yes answers should be marked with this signimages.png

As it automatically help finding these areas on map by disable people. Hope it works ?????

Level 8

Hi @mhjn,

I think it is a great idea and I hope to see it come into existence, with the assumption that it is clear what the classification stands for (toilet only or completely following guidelines for accessibility, and if so, reference the guidelines that are used for the classification).

If I may make a humble request to you, please enable fellow users of the LG Connect Boards to know what your post is about by using the 'subject field' as intended by clearly stating what your thread is about. Simply stating in the subject: "I have a question" is only giving your post a category (this is a question, this is a discussion, ... idea, etc.) 😉

Thanks!

With kind regards, Jeroen

Level 8

thanx mate for the suggestion @JeroenM