FallAgain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Selalu ditolak :(

Sudah Om @BudiFXW saya sudah mengedit nama jalan dan menambah foto.. tapi sudah 3x gagal .. sedang di pencarian jembatan itu belum ada namanya.. mohon pencerahanya suhu.. 

Level 8

Hola @FallAgain @NawBE @BudiFXW @Dedilabel @SuhandiWidjaja

There is another possibility that they do not accept a place. If that place is in some territorial political dispute or similar situations. Reported the place as closed by avalanche or similar situations, Google does not accept uploading data, in these places. Find out if there is a territorial political problem.
Best regards
LuaPL.

LuaPL
Level 10

Kemungkinan seperti yang diutarakan @LuaPL ada baiknya dipertimbangkan. Obyek vital atau OBVIT sesuai dengan kebijakan yang disepakati sebagai Local Guides  memang tidak dipetakan dalam Google Maps

Pertimbangan lain adalah aspek manfaat dari jembatan tersebut bagi kepentingan orang banyak.

Ada baiknya untuk sementara waktu tidak dulu dipaksakan untuk menambahkannya di Google Maps, coba tambahkan tempat tempat yang bakal ramai dikunjungi oleh banyak orang.

Jika sudah ketemu dua atau tiga orang Local Guides baru jembatan tersebut ditambahkan secara bersama sama dalam acara Geowalks.

Selamat berkontribusi @NawBE

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

@FallAgain

I agree with @BudiFXW what he says. We can edit places, upload places to maps.

But there are things on a map, which correspond to the local government since it is the map of your country. For example, we can not add a new river (currently I am almost sure that they are not accepting them). That kind of thing takes more time to be checked.

We do not create maps. Maybe yes, they accept it to local guides that have the category of "trust".
I can not look for the places you indicate on your map to give you more information, since the names are not read.
@Flash I have learned some of these things from you, can you correct any errors?
  Thank you.

LuaPL