FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Surabaya 36 Photowalk

The 36 Photowalk Surabaya supported by Generasi Pesona IndonesiaThe 36 Photowalk Surabaya supported by Generasi Pesona Indonesia

Today we from Local Guides Surabaya started the 36 photowalk event around Klenteng Sanggar Agung, Kenjeran Park at 15:00. Overall, many participants are present, we are very excited and appreciate for everybody who has coming! But there are still some who can not come and canceling.

We Local Guides Surabaya do some activities in this location, starting with photos, fixing the place and take photo 360's with Street View Trusted Photographers program. Therefore we must spend a lot of time to take pictures.

Yesterday, the atmosphere around this area is very windy accompanied by a light rain did not make our spirit down. We are waiting a little bit bright to continue today's meetup activity agenda.

To increase the spirit of the participants, we held a "Review Challenge" and give the doorprize. The doorprize is official T-shirt from Pesona Indonesia. This event is a meeting of Local Guides in Indonesia which was first supported by "Pesona Indonesia GenerationIndonesia Ministry of Tourism". And we are very proud of the trust and opportunity to collaborate with the Indonesia Ministry of Tourism.

I take this picture when i survey this place before preparing the 36 Photowalk SurabayaI take this picture when i survey this place before preparing the 36 Photowalk Surabaya

Inside Klenteng Sanggar Agung (Photo by Gandung Adi)

At the end of the photowalk, we took a selfie photo together.

After 36 PhotowalkAfter 36 Photowalk

360 Photoselfie360 Photoselfie

The Local Guides Surabaya community will continue to strive for the better in the future. Hope we can be more exciting meetup again 🙂

Klenteng Sanggar Agung, Jalan Pantai Ria Kenjeran, Sukolilo Baru, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
32 comments
Level 7

Re: [RECAP] Surabaya 36 Photowalk

Great meet-up, guys

Thanks for sharing !!!!!

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 10

Nice scenery @FahmiAdimara.

So we know Surabaya better.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

WOW!  That's a great turn out!!!  Surabaya is certainly a lovely place, can't wait to see more photos!!!!

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

Hi @HiếuL Thank you very much bro 🙂

Level 9

Hi Mas @BudiFXW thank you so much. I hope you can join Surabaya Local Guides event hehe

Level 9

Hi @KimberlyAnnG thank you so much. Please visit Surabaya if you traveling to Indonesia and let me know 🙂

Level 7

You are welcome, @FahmiAdimara

=)))))))))

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 10

Yes, @FahmiAdimara , if I have a plan to Surabaya or cities of East Java, i will contak you first asking your recommendation.

Thank you.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Former Google Contributor

Great recap @FahmiAdimara - It's wonderful to see such a heathy turnout!