JeroenM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Needed] Bahasa Indonesia Translators

Announcement:

I have removed our volunteer staff recruitment post here for the unofficial Local Guides Academy. This is because I do not wish to use the Connect Forum to publicly promote membership to our unofficial local guides community while our activities are under review by the Local Guides Team.

As the owner of our unofficial initiative, I represent a group of good citizens of the local guides community that all act in good faith and are committed to promote best practice and to facilitate learning opportunities, within the global #LocalGuides community.

The official Local Guides program is a community-driven approach to keep the data on Google Maps correct and meaningful to the users of Google’s maps. To prevent abuse of this program and to protect the its participants against abuse (like harassment), certain program rules are in place.

These rules can be found here: https://www.google.com/local/guides/rules/

It is permitted to engage with other local guides outside the framework of the official program. But like with everything else in life, you do so at your own discretion and as an individual, independent of the official program.

Our unofficial local guides community is governed by Council Members, who are all respected and active members of the official Local Guides Program who have individually decided that by sharing resources, ideas, experience, etc. they can help each other to be better and more efficient contributors to the program.

From my personal viewpoint, this is something that should be applauded if it does not work against the intentions the official Local Guides Program.

As an unofficial, unsupported and currently unendorsed community, our collaborative community aims to initiate projects and programs that we shall share with other Local Guides, for their benefit and the overall benefit of the Local Guides program. We shall do so as good citizens of the Local Guides Community, keeping the membership organization that initiated the project or program “in the background” as far as the official Google platforms are concerned.

For questions and answers, please feel free to visit our Help Desk at http://localguides.academy/help-desk/

Jeroen Mourik
Founder of the Local Guides Academy

31 comments
Level 9

Re: [Needed] Bahasa Indonesia Translators

Hi @JeroenM,

Very interesting this offer, I am very interested to become volunteers in this program.

Mb @BellaWi, saya ingin menanyakan tentang penawaran ini. Apakah ini tidak bertentangan dengan peraturan Google ? Dan apakah program ini sudah diketahui oleh Team Google Local Guide ataupun Maps ? Mohon

n penjelasan nya mb.

Cheers,

Sadeli Zanikhan

Muhammad Sadeli | Pekanbaru | Riau Indonesia
Level 8

Hi @Zanikhan_95,

You are most welcome. Simply fill out the Job Application Form 🙂
I can see from your badge that you are also a community moderator. As you will see on our G+ site, our collaboration project is run by community owners like yourself. So, you are not only very welcome as a volunteer on any of our teams, but most certainly I hope you join our governing Council and join us as Associate Member.

Feel free to ask any questions on our help-desk.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jeroen

Level 9

Hi @JeroenM,

I have filled in the application form, and thank you for my acceptance in your program.

Today is I became moderator in my local guide communities in Indonesia. And thank you for seeing my G+ profile.

Cheers,

Sadeli Zanikhan

Level 7

bu @Z_Fitriani barangkali minat sekalian latihan buat summit

Level 8

Makasih @arief_kasep

Saya sementara turut menyimak dulu deh hehe

Level 9

Bu @Z_Fitriani saya sebenarnya masih bingung juga untuk maksud dan tujuan nya dari LG Academy ini.

Sambil nunggu mb @BellaWi untuk bisa menjelaskan tentang forum dan komunitas tersebut. Saya coba-coba untuk ngisi form nya Bu :).

Kalau saya lihat di komunitas G+ nya sih sama kayak komunitas local guide lainnya. Adapun niat saya ngisi form tersebut lebih kepada mencari pengalaman dan pertemanan.

Cheers,

Sadeli Zanikhan

Level 5

@JeroenM @Zanikhan_95 @Z_Fitriani @arief_kasep Kudos for all!

@JeroenM wrote:

Hi,

We are currently recruiting volunteers to join our team of motivated and committed Local Guides.

Please join our collaborative: promoting best practice and facilitating learning opportunities at our unofficial Local Guides Community.

We are looking for:

TRANSLATORS that are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.

Members of our Faculty for Map Editing, Faculty for Photography and Community Faculty are producing useful resources for the #LocalGuides community that we would also like to share in Bahasa Indonesia.

All our source materials are in English.

Job Application Form:

https://goo.gl/forms/osvQlbmXweEmUt0m2

For more information about our community collaboration project, please visit our G+ community page.

For questions about our project and for other voluntary Job Vacancies, please check out our Help-Desk at:
www.localguides.academy/help-desk/

Level 9

Thanks @RajendrasinhC,

Level 8

Saya turut menyimak saja dulu pak @Zanikhan_95,,, 

Semoga mba @BellaWi bisa hadir untuk memberikan tanggapan ataupun informasi di topik ini.