Seva Café, Ahmedabad – Where Kindness is the Main Course 💕 🍽

Hi @PrasadVR ji!
I’m so happy you found the café engaging. It’s such a gem, and sharing its story with global community, along with the photos, was a real joy.
Your kind words mean a lot. :folded_hands:t4:

1 Like

Thank you for your wonderful words! :blush: I’m thrilled to hear that you found the post captivating. The café truly has its own charm, and I’m happy to have shared its essence with you all through the photos. :pray:

1 Like

Glad you liked the café @Gurukrishnapriya ! :blush:
Seva Cafe really does offer great service.
Thanks for your kind words and for appreciating the share! :pray:

1 Like

A heartful welcome to you @KetanChhaniyara

1 Like

Sure @KetanChhaniyara :handshake::handshake:

1 Like

Well explained and I want to be here , this is in my bucket list.
Thanku for detailed information @KetanChhaniyara

2 Likes

Do let me know when you visit, I will try to join you.

1 Like

This is an amazing place to not just satiate our hunger but also our souls. The concept of giving back to the community is not new but certainly needs such stellar example like this one which is offered by The Seva Cafe. Brilliant pictures taken as well.
Thank you for sharing @KetanChhaniyara

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Ssiddharth2000 for your kind words! :blush:
That’s the beauty of being a Local Guide - discovering places that not only serve great food but also leave a lasting impact on our hearts. Seva Cafe truly embodies the spirit of selfless giving, and I’m glad I could share its story with our global community. :sparkles:

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more @KetanChhaniyara :blush:

1 Like

I also want to go and feel the positive vibes. thanks for sharing details @KetanChhaniyara

1 Like

You’re most welcome. Do let me know whenever you are in Ahmedabad. We will surely try to explore it again. @shyambohra