Introduce Yourself — June 2026

Hello @Grokasia13 and warm Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to inform you that I’m merging your post to our monthly feature Introduce Yourself — June 2026 to you , where you can meet local guides from around the world.

Moreover, Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode).

1.Name:

2.Location:

3.What I love about being a Local Guide:

4.My favorite thing to explore:

5.Fun Fact about me:

A landscape photo of you with a brief description.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Read first! Connect community guidelines for more information on Connect redesign FAQ: Your questions answered!,
& You can also Visit Community guidelines page for in-depth resources on the Connect features.

and many more :blush:

I’m really excited to be part of the Local Guides community. I’ve been contributing to Google Maps for a while now, and I’ve recently reached Level 5. I love exploring new places, discovering hidden gems, and sharing my experiences through photos and reviews to help others.

I’m looking forward to connecting with fellow guides, sharing tips, and learning more about how we can make our maps even better.

Happy mapping!

Hasnaa

3 Likes

Hey @Hasnaaa, welcome to Connect! Huge congrats on hitting Level 5. Greetings all the way from India! It’s awesome to have you here in the community. Looking forward to seeing all those hidden gems and photos from Jeddah. Happy mapping!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Ayaanali for the warm welcome! I’m happy to be here

1 Like

Welcome to you and from the city of the bride of the Red Sea sure you deserve Welcome to you and from the city of the bride of the Red Sea sure you deserve

Hi @Hasnaaa

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :bouquet:

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Since you’re new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Please share your introduction as follows:
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:

Also, please check:
• Read First: Connect community guidelines.
• Connect FAQ: Your questions answered..

I am merging your posts here to keep Connect streamlined.

Thank you

Hello from Welsh Wales, where I live with my anti social cat. Today is one of the 4 days a year when it doesn’t rain.

2 Likes

Hey @Rayok, welcome to Connect! Greetings all the way from India! :sun: Enjoy one of those rare dry days. Always great to see a fellow Level 8 guide joining the forum. Give your anti-social cat a respectful, distant wave from me!

1 Like

Hi @Rayok

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :bouquet:

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Since you’re new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Please share your introduction as follows:
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:

Also, please check:
• Read First: Connect community guidelines.
• Connect FAQ: Your questions answered..

I am merging your posts here to keep Connect streamlined.

Thank you

Hello everyone! :waving_hand: I’m Grace Agan, a proud Level 6 Local Guide in Dubai, UAE. :united_arab_emirates: I enjoy exploring different places, sharing honest reviews, photos, and helpful recommendations to assist both residents and visitors. Through my contributions, I hope to help people discover great experiences while supporting local businesses and our community. :glowing_star::round_pushpin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey @Yramgrace84, welcome to Connect! Greetings all the way from India! :india: It is wonderful to have you here in the community. Dubai is such a vibrant city with so much to explore. Looking forward to seeing your photos and honest reviews to help us discover those hidden gems. Happy mapping!

1 Like

Thank u so much for the warm welcome… :innocent::folded_hands: have a great day ahead, im from Philippines but currently working here in Dubai.

1 Like

You are very welcome, Grace! That is wonderful—it means you get to share amazing experiences and hidden gems from both the Philippines and Dubai with the community! Have a fantastic day ahead too! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Yramgrace84

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :bouquet:

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Since you’re new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Please share your introduction as follows:
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:

Also, please check:
• Read First: Connect community guidelines.
• Connect FAQ: Your questions answered..

I am merging your posts here to keep Connect streamlined.

Thank you

Hey Guys, Nice to mee you… Drop Your City! and say Hi! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @BobbyYoh, welcome to the Connect community! Nice to meet you too. Dropping a big ‘Hi’ all the way from Tajpura, Saharanpur, India! :waving_hand: Where are you mapping from? Happy mapping!

Hi @BobbyYoh

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :bouquet:

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Since you’re new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Please share your introduction as follows:
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:

Also, please check:
• Read First: Connect community guidelines.
• Connect FAQ: Your questions answered..

I am merging your posts here to keep Connect streamlined.

Thank you

Hello There! Maybe I can start this Topic since I am from the Philippines.

Lived here all my life and I’ve visited a lot of provinces.

Should you need something or would like to know anything in the Philippines, let me know.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hey Joe (@joepogiguapo329), welcome to the Connect community! :waving_hand: Sending a big hello all the way from India. It is awesome to have a local expert from the Philippines here. I will definitely reach out for some recommendations if I ever plan a trip to your beautiful country! Happy mapping!

Hi @joepogiguapo329

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect :bouquet:

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback, and more. Since you’re new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Please share your introduction as follows:
1.Name:
2.Location:
3.What I love about being a Local Guide:
4.My favorite thing to explore:
5.Fun Fact about me:

Also, please check:
• Read First: Connect community guidelines.
• Connect FAQ: Your questions answered..

I am merging your posts here to keep Connect streamlined.

Thank you