Denasridhar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tour to Fagu - Himachal Pradesh

FAGU - Himachal Pradesh

We have visited this place during last summer.  we have spent holiday at Shimla, Fagu, Kufri in Himachal Pradesh. 

Situated on the Hindustan Tibet Road, it is the highest point in Shimla, It lies on the road ahead of Kufri.
It is approximately 22 km from shimla. Fagu is a tiny village aside a saddle-like mountain along Hindustan Tibet Road.

fagu.jpg

A rare range of views is visible from here, which include vivid dales and snow clad peaks, perhaps have derived its name from the fog itself.
 fagu_web.jpg
The silent nature of the valley is a great way to spend a vacation doing literally nothing,
apart from taking in the greenery and enjoying nature at its best.
Individual cottages available for rentIndividual cottages available for rentApple Trees covered with NetApple Trees covered with Net
During winter, the Fagu valley is covered in snow. 
Apple PlantationsApple PlantationsValley view with apple plantationsValley view with apple plantations
The valley is filled with Apple plantation.  The Apple trees are covered with Net to protect from cold winds. 
It is dotted with several resorts and is also a honeymooners’ paradise as the weather here is pleasant all through the year.

Fagu, Himachal Pradesh, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Tour to Fagu - Himachal Pradesh

@Denasridhar muito bacana sua postagem. Adoro ir em locais altos e cheio de relevos. Fiquei me imaginando depois de uma caminhada comer uma maçã, 😋.

Minhas saudações de felicidade e paz ☺️ 

Level 6

Dear @rosanabtl    Thank you for the response.  I couldn't understood the language and country of origin.  Can you tell me the country and  language you replied, so that I can get translation from Google.

Level 8

I'm from Brazil. I speak Portuguese. @Denasridhar 

Level 9

Betreff: Tour to Fagu - Himachal Pradesh

@Denasridhar 

Ein guter Beitrag, die Dörfer sehen aus als wenn sie in den Wolken liegen und die Landschaft ist sehr schön