Ubaid5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The most Interesting but horrible story of my life as local guide

Hello mates i hope every one is doing great while reading to my story in local guides.

This Story is of exactly 1 year ago on the same date, if you people remember the clash between two countries in feb 2019 and about retaliation on 27 feb 2019 from pakistan Air force.
So lets move ahead towards the most interested part of the story straight.

As it is my Habit to update google maps with photos and reviews so after indian's false claim of killing 300 terrorist in Jaba Balakot, which is near my house where they bombed some trees. so i thought to must capture that place and post update about it, so people know what is truth and what is propagenda,

But you people know what happened?????
Intrested to know ??
OK Read then!!!!

It was rainy day so i thought to go there as it was sunday, I called one of my friend and shared my plane to go there, so we started our journy after lunch and had a cup of tea ad old Danish hotel new blue pine, which i added at that time on 3rd of march 2019 at google map

pics attached

before incidentbefore incidentbefore incidentbefore incidentbefore incidentbefore incident

mates, after having a cup of tea with some pakoras and french fries at the spot, one of  the people sitting there offered us that he can get permission to go to that place which is supposed to be open without permission, we refused the offer and planed to move back but unfortuntley , he did something halarious,

you know guys what was that???
He called Some Guy from there and told him that he with one of his friend(my friend with me ) and some other Guy(me) who is google guide want to visit pin point of that place where india air force bombed last week. claiming 300 killed,(fake claim as i am resident of this place)

and then the horrible week of my life begun.

after that i started getting calls to meet some guys and then. nobody knows where i was for one week....... *Markhors

But this all was by Mistakenly Reported by that guy(trying to be over smart)

to cut the story short But as a Patriotic National, finally after one week on 11 march 2019 i was back home

what happened with me in these 8 days?
if i got the chance to attend the meetup i will share that there

Old Danish hotel new blue pine

Mansehra, Pakistan