Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sissu Valley - Himachal Pradesh

Hey guys I hope everyone is doing super duper great....today i am going to take you to the mountains where you can get lost in its scenic beauty.

A photo of the Sissu valley  clicked by the local guide (pratik_89, level-8)A photo of the Sissu valley clicked by the local guide (pratik_89, level-8)

Sissu  is located just around 40 km from Manali located on the bank of chandrama river.
Sisu valley is the major tourist attraction that carries all over the year.

2nd  photo of the sissu valley clicked in the different angle clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)2nd photo of the sissu valley clicked in the different angle clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

The best time to see this beauty is from May to October if you like winter fall  the place is Fully covered under white blanket of snow.

A beautiful road  between trees view before winter fall clicked  by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)A beautiful road between trees view before winter fall clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

Tourists travel on motorbikes to visit this place.
There are  also small stalls of food where you can grab tea, coffee and Maggie it's a joy to have a Maggie on the mountains in chilly weather that gives you a little bit of warmth.

The ultimate view of the mountains with the white sand  clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)The ultimate view of the mountains with the white sand clicked by the lg (pratik_89, level-8)

The ultimate view of the mountains with beautiful white sand gives you the beach feelings on the mountains

Along with the sis valley there is many things to see around, These are major near tourism attractions you can cover during your sisu valley trip.

1) Atal Tunnel
2) Solang valley
3) Manali
4) Hadima temple
5) Manali maal road

How to reach
1) The nearest railway station is Chandigarh that is 351 kms
2)The nearest airport is kullu airport that is 66km

So have you been to such an amazing place if yes please share in the comment box.

Happy Guiding 😀

Sissu, Himachal Pradesh, India
29 comments
Level 10

Re: Sissu Valley - Himachal Pradesh

Firstly, your photos are amazing... great captures, well suited for such a post.

Congratulations, dear @Pratik_89,

Really happy...

Of course, the narration part is surely interesting, dear LG Pratik..

Yes, have visited many such destinations including 'Top of Europe' (Saddle in Switzerland).

Even, our Munnar is a great destination...

Shall try to add a photo, shortly.

Thanks for sharing these details.

I'm tagging our friends @PrasadVR & @AnubhaBangia .

I'm sure they will like this post.

Regards to you all...

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Great post and photos @Pratik_89 !!

During our last visit we could not go there due to bad weather. But now next time, we shall visit it for sure.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 7

What a breathtaking journey you must have been on, and virtually, it looks so good. I am sure in person it would look so much better! The Sissu valley sounds like an absolute gem.

Nicholai Martin/Nick M
@HeyitsNicho
Level 10

Thank you dear friend @Pratik_89 for arranging virtual tour to Sissu valley😊, enjoyed the trip. Why I said so, you know, your post and photos are truly wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Thank you dear friend @TravellerG for tagging me 🤝

Signature Image
Level 10

Happy that you enjoyed our @Pratik_89's post...

Thanks for visiting this post, dear team member @PrasadVR.

Dear Friend Prasad, your response is very motivating... 

🤝❤️

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you so much @TravellerG  for the appreciation ☺️

Level 8

Hi @ajitthite yes please do plan again for sissu valley it's the most beautiful place you shouldn't miss 😊

Thank you so much for the appreciation 🤗

Level 7

Thank you @TravellerG for tagging me to the beautiful post by @Pratik_89. The pictures of the valley looked so fresh and amazing! Indeed, a sweet and simple post! I am sure, you must have enjoyed the entire scenic views which are breathtaking!

Level 10

Most welcome... Dear team member @AnubhaBangia,

👍❤️