Pratik_89's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#Share Your Airport Diaries Part -2

Hello everyone I hope everyone is super fit and fine.

A gif made by the lg pratik_89  ( level- 8)f or the sharing post on travel.A gif made by the lg pratik_89 ( level- 8)f or the sharing post on travel.

Airport is full of fun I love flying i am always exited. Mid-night flights,  late night coffee , duty free shopping well for me it's never boring. 

If you have missed my airport diaries part- 1 you can have a look via this link.

Share your Airport Diaries part-1 

Today I am going to share you the Threshold of India. India silent Sentinels by Rajeev sethi

(scenographer)
The installation are creative collaboration between contemporary artist and artisans who have interpreted local design vocabularies.

1)  Krishnagar idol by sukhbhir pal.
          Artist sukhbir pal hails from krishnagar in West Bengal.which is known for its clay doll tradition. The pal families are amongst the oldest of the practitioner of this art form. Today sukhbir pal work in both clay and fiberglass to create variety of figurines, including life-size of fiber glass Maa Durga idols such as one featured in the airport.

krishnagar idols by sukhbir pal clicked by the lg (pratik_89 level-8)krishnagar idols by sukhbir pal clicked by the lg (pratik_89 level-8)

2nd view of the same image clicked by the (pratik_89, level-8)2nd view of the same image clicked by the (pratik_89, level-8)

2) Bengal Scroll Painting
           In Bengal story was just not told they were performed through mesmerizing songs and fascinating pictures. The performer were multi talented not only were they masters of songs but they would paint the pictures too. They hail from the community that has been following this craft for many centuries and they are called patuas ( engraver in Bengali) or sometimes chitrakar's ( the one who make pictures)

IMG_20221219_102923__01.jpg

IMG_20221219_110157-min.jpg

3) Kalighat pats by Anwar chitrakar
         Anwar chitrakar created the section with kalighat style painting ( kalighat painting refers to those painting on paper made in the  neighbourhood of the famous Kali temple at kalighat between 19th and earlier 20th century in west Bengal. Anwar chitrakar has depicted the Chandni Mangal a common story in many pats.

IMG_20221219_110141-min.jpg

IMG_20221219_110206-min.jpg

IMG_20221219_110218-min.jpg

IMG_20221219_102939-min.jpg

So this the beauty of my city airport have you been to such airport where it share something unique way to learn about history or anything you can learn or gain knowledge about. Please feel free to share with us i would love to know more about it.

Happy Guiding
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
21 comments
Level 10

Re: #Share Your Airport Diaries Part -2

Wow...

Great shots...

Sharing "Airport Diaries"...

All the photos are mutually competing &. Represent excellence.

Great shots, captured very well!

An excellent experience...

I shall also add a few photos shortly, after locating them...

In the past few years, Indian Airports started to exhibit the local Cultural & heritage based themes in our airports...

As you have explained, it is worth enjoying them.

Thanks for sharing these details...

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

20230111_023206.jpg

 ঢাকা➡️দুবাই➡️জেদ্দাহ এই তিনটা এয়ারপোর্টে আমার যাবার সুযোগ হয়েছিলো এবং এটাই আমার প্রথম বিমান ভ্রমন ছিলো কিন্তু দুবাই ইন্টারন্যাশনাল এয়ারপোর্ট আমার কাছে বেশ বৈচিত্রময় লেগেছে সবকিছুই যেন চোখ ধাধানো। @Pratik_89 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Level 10

@Pratik_89Such a nice post.

SANJAY KUMAR DATTA
Connect Moderator

Wonderful post dear @Pratik_89 the pictures are also great. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Great post @Pratik_89 and great photos to support. 👍🏻👌🏻

Thanks for sharing. 

Cheers! 

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 10

नमस्कार..

@Pratik_89 

बहोत सुंदर फोटो शेयर किए हैं, नाइस पोस्ट, शेयर करने के लिए धन्यवाद।

Level 8

Thank you so much @TravellerG  for your appreciation i shall be waiting to see your amazing snaps captured while your journey through airport.

Thank you so much sir for being stop by ☺️

Level 8

That's really nice @MohammadPalash  can you more about your airport memories what did you like more being on airport?

Thank you so much for the appreciation 😊

Level 8

Thank you so much @SanjayBDLG 😊