Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[ RECAP ] Weekly Grooming Session - 5

[ RECAP ] Weekly Grooming Session - 5

30 + Lg's30 + Lg's

Dear LG's

We are glad to share RECAP our Virtual Meetup Global LG's Weekly Grooming Session - 5

Topics for WGS - 5
1 - 360 Mobile Photography [ entry level ]
2 - Photos for Google Maps -3
3 - Know your Home Page of Google Maps [ mobile ]

The meetup was very helpful and gave us a good platform to learn and contribute to Google Maps, Meetup was planned and exected with the help of our mentor @TravellerG and our @Anil6969 , @Sathiyaph 
First we started seif introduction of Host Team and attendees from 5:30 PM. We called upon all LG's to introduce themselves with their, Name, Location and Level.
Then TravellerG gave a brief introduction to our Guest Speakers Mahesh salvi and Bharat D . The presentation which started at 6:00 PM, Bharat D started his session with PPT where he explain step by step about 360 Mobile Photography and How to take 360 Photos using your mobile, Mahesh Salvi show us the demo of 360 photos and explain us about the History of 360 Photography,This whole session took place for 35 mins, Also shared the experience on Google Maps and also Clarified Doubts asked by LG's during Q&A session.
TravellerG took over to the presentation on Photos for Google Maps - 3, This topic was continued from the previous WGS-4 his presentation was very helpful where he explain what all things you should keep in your mind when taking a photo. This session went till 6:50 PM we had Q&A as well.
He also presented on Know your Home Page of Google Maps [ mobile ], but due to the time gab, Thing went really fast, We but still we had Q&A and Clarified the doubts asked ny attendees.
We thank all the LG's from different countries who attented this session and made it a Grand Success.
Finally Myself, Host - @SJasourH98  and Co-Host @bhavanakuntal  concluded this meetup with a thanking note to all LG's and Guest Speakers.

Bengaluru Local Guide
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [ RECAP ] Weekly Grooming Session - 5

I missed this virtual meetup but will join in next session @SJasourH98 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi @SJasourH98  and @bhavanakuntal Thanks for Hosting Grooming session-5, i like to thank our Mentor @TravellerG for support and Guest Speakers given wonderful session on 360 Photography @BharathD , @Mahesh_Dilip_Salvi .

Level 8

hello @SJasourH98 thnnx for the recap.

it looks very intresting.

i attended all the previous sessions but due to some reasons i did not become a part of this session.

if you recorded this session, plz share the link.

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Level 10

Namaskar..

@SJasourH98 

Nice Recap, I enjoyed.. thanks for Sharing..

I think you forgot to tag our dear friend Mahesh..

Dear Bro @Mahesh_Dilip_Salvi 

your presentation, which you give first time its Very nice & helpful for learner, I will suggest you to host & Share Recap yourself also, you can do that very well..

Keep it up Mahesh..

Level 9

@SJasourH98 

Thank for beautiful session. You & bhavana did as great job under the guidance of our senior mentors of Team India.All best for future session. 

@Mahesh_Dilip_Salvi  Thanks champ for letting us know about 360 degree photography. I know how hard you word, God bless you. 

@BharatD Thanks for sharing about 360 degree photography it was great

@Ewaade_3A 

@Erna_LaBeau 

@RHoqueBD 

@deepakjhic 

@sonnyNg 

@Sathiyaph @@PriyankaU 

Level 7

We want another session for this topic. Thanks a lot 

💜💓💗💖🇧🇩🇧🇩

Level 8

Hi @RHoqueBD  Thanks for your interest, tomorrow we have 360 photography continuation session .Please RSVP http://bit.ly/RSVP-LGs_Grooming_world_session-6