Gezendunyali's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How can I share more qualified content?

IMG_1034.jpeg

Hello friends. Sharing and helping. I think these two words are the two main elements of why we are in this forum. As people who know the happiness of sharing, we are excited to express ourselves here and share our experiences with our guide friends from many places here.

So in what ways do we make these feelings? Sometimes it's a competition, sometimes it's face-to-face meetings, sometimes it's virtual meetings, but mostly it's the articles we write here.

Today, I would like to share with you a few experiences and advice about the articles we wrote here. Because most of the time, we rush to share the articles as soon as possible with the excitement and happiness of sharing, and we hesitate to enrich the content of our article. Here, I would like to share my thoughts on how you can make your article better with some headings.

1-The content of the article is interesting

I always recommend my students to read books. But I never tell the name of the book. Because everyone's interests are different. I think this idea should be valid in the articles we write here. When I enter a title, I first look at the information given. I prefer to look at the information given rather than short sentences and little information. I can say that sincere and beautiful content that will draw me into the article is more interesting. Therefore, if you are going to publish a title for the first time, please explain it to the other person in the most pleasant, sincere and detailed sentences.

2-Why should I know the place described?

I think one of the most interesting points in an article is the feeling of why I need to know about that place. What are the characteristics of the place we are talking about that distinguishes it from other places? Knowing this means that it opens a special door in our thoughts for the place described. Therefore, never hesitate to indicate in your articles why you are telling the other party about this place.

3-Matching our minds with photographs

There is a word in literature called description. Another name for this is the art of drawing a picture with words. In other words, you describe a place to the other person in such a way that even if the person we are talking about does not see the place, she draws a picture in her mind with your words. Here, a good article first draws a picture of the place we are talking about in our minds. And after We would like to see the real pictures in our article. Sharing the most detailed and best descriptive shots of the places we describe in the titles we open here, in accordance with the forum rules, will make our articles very effective.

4-Where is this place? And how will a guide find this place?

We opened our topic. We shared our thoughts and photographs. What if I want to see this place? Yes, this is one of the most important points. In fact, the forum we are in right now is like a miniaturized version of the world. People from every continent and every country share their ideas here. Before I write here, I had friends from some countries in my real life. But after being here, I made friends from countries I could hardly even imagine. I'm sure you are. So how can I find the places in the articles shared from these countries? If my friends are not there, how will I go to the place in an article that I like? I think our most important duty is to put a link to the place or business whose article we share, at the end of the article. Thus, the place we share will gain more meaning and will guide other guides.

Yes, my local guides friends. By keeping my article as short as possible, I wanted to share with new local guide friends how they can be more effective in sharing their articles, based on my own experiences. I hope what I have mentioned here will help you and you will write very nice articles in the forum. I'm sure you have some nice notes to add to this article.

Well, what about you? What points do you attach importance to in your articles? Or what interests you while reading an article shared here? come on share it with us

25 comments
Level 9

Betreff: How can I share more qualified content?

@Gezendunyali 

Wie geschrieben es gibt Unterschiede und ich liebe kurze Versionen die sich auf das Wesentliche und Tatsächliche beschränken ohne Ausschmückung. So sind wir Menschen nun mal,  sehr unterschiedlich.

Aber trotzdem danke für Ihren ausführlichen Artikel.

Level 10

Betreff: How can I share more qualified content?

Thank you very much for sharing your opinions @Annaelisa . Yes, everyone's tastes can be different. As I mentioned in my article, I do not tell my students the name of the books because everyone's style is different. just like us😊🙏🏻

Level 10

Ynt: How can I share more qualified content?

Thank you so much 🙏🏻 ü@Travelgirl

Level 1

Re: How can I share more qualified content?

I agree with your words my friend

Level 8

as a teacher you are written very impressive words in this article. Thank you @Gezendunyali 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Thank you so much @Wanderluting 😊👊🏻

Level 10

Wow what a nice words. Thank you so much @ShailendraOjha 😊🙏🏻

Level 10

Hi @Gezendunyali 

Thanks for this post. Many times we see sparse articles and are confused about what is it, and what they try to say. This post is a very good reminder and guide for users to write good articles.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Thank you so much @Amiran 😊🙏🏻