BakeelObyan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bab AL_Yemen One Thousand Years Of Civilization

bc6d95366d8c6565166126d943eb1968.jpg

Today I will talk to you about the door to enter the oldest city in Arab peninsula.

(Bab AL Yemen ) it is one of four doors around old city it is located on the south side more than 1000 years ago.The crowned kings enter the city, later the enemies used this door as the victorian door to enter the city, later on they escaped out the city from the same door , standing in-front of this door brings the feelings of times flashing before your eyes like imagined time machin taking you back to ancient era to watch such an events , this gate is famous that it is the only door which still stand among the four doors all other doors are vanished all the doors were opened before dawn then get closed after sunset, this door is a very distinguished symbol to governments witch they reconstructed it and rebuild the damaged. Yemen is famous for its verities in cultures , I intended to share a positive prospective about Yemen also I'm indenting to help others to find their destinations easily , that really makes me happy and this is the main reason for being a local guide.

4 comments
Level 9

Re: Bab AL_Yemen One Thousand Years Of Civilization

Thanks for sharing @BakeelObyan  .It is such a beautiful pic. The brief history you tell is intriguing about Yemem. I will wish to read more about the country. It's people , culture , traditional and topography. The Yemen architecture is unique around the world. I am curious on how Yemenis developed the unique style of building.

Level 8

Thanks  @Emmik20 , you are welcome to visit Yemen you will see the buildings in reality be sure that I will write more informations and uploade more pictures to share the next time I will write about Shebam city it is the oldest talled buildings in the world 

Connect Moderator

Hi, @BakeelObyan, thanks for sharing with us about this city. I loved your pic.

I just want to let you know that I'm reversing @Emmik20 comment as a solution because your post doesn't need an answer. Please refer to this post for more information: How do I mark comments as solutions?

Best regards,

Alexandre,

Level 8

Thanks @AlexandreCampbell for this information..