KingNamoonga's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Africa through the lens of Local

I love sharing my sense of adventure within my beautiful country and other countries in the continent with the rest of the world because i want to showcase how beautiful and amazing it is. Sharing this content is important to me because there is a single story of what african countries are, that is usually portrayed in the media. Sharing on google maps helps me share a whole experience tagged to places on google map which helps guests, visitors , tourists and other locals with navigation to those places  as well as know what to expect.
Picture: Breakfast at the Victoria falls waterfront along the  banks of the Zambezi river that cuts through 6 african countries enroute to the indian oceanPicture: Breakfast at the Victoria falls waterfront along the banks of the Zambezi river that cuts through 6 african countries enroute to the indian ocean
Experiences are unforgettable and exhilarating. I love to review and add pictures/videos of a wide range of places for others to find as well as show different ways in which an activity can be experienced. From adrenaline energy packed spots around the victoria falls in Zambia or in the namib desert in namibia, our rich culture, some of the seven wonders of the world down to something as quiet as a horse safari or guided walk through a national park and interaction with the gentle giants located at elephant rescue conservation areas.  

Zambia and other african countries are filled with amazing places that have superstar hosts that make your experience memorable and enjoyable. Sharing these amazing hosts and places on google map as well as my memories to help others see and make their own decisions about places to visit is one of the reasons i love to contribute and share to  google map.

Picture: A eco guide(one of the many amazing hosts) showing me guidelines on  how to abseilPicture: A eco guide(one of the many amazing hosts) showing me guidelines on how to abseil

1 comment
Level 7

Re: Africa through the lens of Local

I like this post@KingNamoonga,

carry on.

Best.