ManojKumarDesai100's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Uncover facts expert

I want uncover facts checking experts....

How can I do become this expert's skills...

Plz give me tips....

Shamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Level 10
Solution

Re: Uncover facts expert

That's a noble mission @ManojKumarDesai100 
To make that easy, I suggest the following steps.

Undoubtedly, you are aware of the uncover missing info menu in the Contribute section.

Further, on an Android phone, you can see further filters like food culture etc.

However, instead of that, go directly to the sub-filters on the next line viz. accessibility to photo upload.

Select each sub-filter and then explore the region around you.
The places with some missing info will appear with (+) pin.
Select each place and save that in an identifiable list. Use the three dots alongside the POI name to access that.
This way, you will have a total of nine lists.

Now you have three options to take that further.
1. Make a web search, study the website or make a call to the listed number and update.
2. Set up navigation covering each POI in a list, optimize the path and go on for a Photo-walk or Geo-walk. Then, during the visit to each POI, you can fill in the blanks
3. The best would be setting a meetup of fellow LGs and then get on for a walk as above.

View solution in original post

Level 10

@ManojKumarDesai100 , know the area where you live and study places and ask people about places and get the facts.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10
Level 10
Solution

That's a noble mission @ManojKumarDesai100 
To make that easy, I suggest the following steps.

Undoubtedly, you are aware of the uncover missing info menu in the Contribute section.

Further, on an Android phone, you can see further filters like food culture etc.

However, instead of that, go directly to the sub-filters on the next line viz. accessibility to photo upload.

Select each sub-filter and then explore the region around you.
The places with some missing info will appear with (+) pin.
Select each place and save that in an identifiable list. Use the three dots alongside the POI name to access that.
This way, you will have a total of nine lists.

Now you have three options to take that further.
1. Make a web search, study the website or make a call to the listed number and update.
2. Set up navigation covering each POI in a list, optimize the path and go on for a Photo-walk or Geo-walk. Then, during the visit to each POI, you can fill in the blanks
3. The best would be setting a meetup of fellow LGs and then get on for a walk as above.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ManojKumarDesai100,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please, have a look to the following link, it might help you. 

@C_T, I would like to let you know that I am going to accept your answer as a solution. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Hello,

Ichecked a lot of facts with the plus sign but it counted as answered questions or so? Questions like if something is at that place and more. I have over 2K points but still only 14 checked informations.

I don't get why.

Thank you,

Sebastian

Level 10

Hai @ManojKumarDesai100 .

You can follow @C_T suggestion.

Keep calm, stay healthy and always be happy.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.