AlbertAguilera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Residhome Rosa Parks in Paris

We made a reservation for the summer holidays through the Booking website, we tried to extend the days of stay but it was not possible, as soon as we received a charge of a very important amount, there was a mistake and they canceled our reservation, Booking contacted the hotel and explained what had happened, the hotel's response is that they neither return the money, for a service they have not provided, nor they also do not accept that the money they have collected is used to pay for a new reservation, it was 2 rooms for a week, the discounted amount is quite a large amount, they have ruined our vacation.
I tried to contact them, but they say the issue is closed and they don't want to answer.

Be very careful with this establishment, it is not to be trusted, and the customer service is very poor.

I feel totally ripped off.

Mi opinion in Maps

Paris, França
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Residhome Rosa Parks in Paris

@AlbertAguilera 

Hello, firstly I hope that you have resolved your reservation issues and that this has not affected your trip.

Second, Local Guide is a community for exchanging interactions between Google Maps moderators and collaborators.

To post your case, you must go to Google Maps and evaluate the company with the case that occurred.

I hope I helped you.

Yours sincerely,
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves