BK_GAJENDRA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Happy 21st Birthday, Google!

From the Garage to Googleplex. Thanks to Larry Page and Sergey Brin for this wonderful search engine called as Google. You both tried a lot and explored connecting links between webpages so as to determine a site's authority. I remembered, how you helped us to get information very quickly through search engine . It was very helpful that time and also helping more now a days through different Google products. Today whatever I am contributing to Google products, that is to make our world more connected, transparent and easy of accessing world information

. I also got benefitted by this wonderful product. Now a days, Google is one of the most admired and influential company in the world. We want to see you growing forever. 

IMG_20190927_234652.jpg

Thank you Google for creating confidence to travel the world and see everything. Once Larry Page said:- Always deliver more than expected. Now the proof is here.

Product Name- Google LLC

Bk gajendra
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Happy 21st Birthday, Google!

Happy birthday GOOGLE...

Abdus Sattar, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube 
You can check out my recent post  & other's 

Sweet and juicy fruit "Litchi" || Lets be enlighten at book fair || Sakrain festival-2020 || [Recap] Update Historical Landmark || Fruitsup Bangladesh 

Level 9

Re: Happy 21st Birthday, Google!

Happy birthday Google.I pray to God that Google should develop further.