VikramSingh_Valera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Google's notes Championship Ceremony @ Google Office Mumbai

collage.png

Excited to share that I recently had the amazing opportunity to participate in feature testing for a Google product as part of the Notes Championship Programme.

InShot_20240422_075844361.jpg

It has been an incredible journey filled with learning and growth, and I am thrilled to have achieved a significant milestone during this process. The event held at Google's Mumbai office in India was truly unforgettable, and I am grateful for the experience.

InShot_20240422_075901953.jpg

A huge thank you to Google for this incredible opportunity and for pushing the boundaries of tech innovation. Here's to many more exciting adventures in the world of technology! VikramSingh_Valera_1-1715074114116.png

 Thank you so much, Google for this Opportunity to contribute Google products and Unforgettable Google Office Visit

I got to meet a lot of local guide friends at the event too and want to mention them, @NareshDarji  , @Tejal  , @HinalLad  @Mukund_hirpara_ @Ptrivedi , @Vijay_Bhadani  &Others..!

Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless>

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Level 10

Re: Google's notes Championship Ceremony @ Google Office Mumbai

Hello @VikramSingh_Valera , Huge Congratulations to you on your  achievement! We are proud of you.

Signature Image
Level 9

Betreff: Google's notes Championship Ceremony @ Google Office Mumbai

@VikramSingh_Valera 

Herzlichen Glückwunsch und es ist ein schöner Beitrag von dieser Veranstaltung 

Level 9

That's very cool! Can I ask how you were able to participate in the program?

Also, I love this line in your signature:

Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

@VikramSingh_Valera 

You are our YouTube buddy keep shining like a star always.

Regards Tejal

Level 9

Thank you @PrasadVR ji

Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless>

Level 9

Betreff: Google's notes Championship Ceremony @ Google Office Mumbai

Thank you @Annaelisa  ,, 

Level 9

Thank you @adventureswithyoo  ji

Level 9

Thank you @Tejal  ben