Level 9

Re: My Experience with the Local Guides Program

You are most welcome @WaweruM
Level 9

You are most welcome @ProfArunCM
Level 10

I wish to get one Local Guide Bag which is very attractive to me. May I be able to go this year Summit at least for the bag? Pl suggest and help me.

Level 9

Hello @prasunkumarb

Just be active and consistent; you may be choosen to attend the summit. I may not know the process but you have a good shot at it

Regards

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 8

You most welcome

Level 7

Hi there,  I’m Marilou Scott from Dunedin, New Zealand.

I consider myself a citizen of the world. I grew up in the middle of a pineapple plantation and went to international school where I met children from all over the world. I called Japan my second home at one stage. My heritage is a mix of Chinese, Spanish and Malay.

I am a go-getter when it comes to opportunities both in business and travels. Making the world a better place to live keeps me awake at night. I believe that citizens of the world should have access to reliable information when they travel. It is a win-win for everyone.

Being able to contribute to Google Maps as a Local Guide opens a lot of doors for exchange of innovative ideas and experiences with other Local Guides from all over the world. I haven’t been a Local Guide for a long time, but I immensely enjoy the every aspect of being a guide. Now I am purposeful when I to go out. I’m on a mission to get facts about the place right.Nowadays my photos help other people too! Being involved gives me an excuse to talk to business owners thereby using my listening skills and business background to help put them in the map. I believe that information is power. It’s barely a month since I started but I am very happy with my experience as a Google Local Guide.

I’m looking forward to the first meetup I am organizing. The people of Dunedin have a record of achieving when we work together. The residents of Dunedin (including me), worked to take the top spot as New Zealand’s first Gigatown (ultra-fast broadband) 3 years ago. This gives me the confidence that there would not have a problem getting every place in our city on Google Map.At the Esplanade Restaurant with well traveled friends who are curious about the Google Guide Program. We had a how-to session.At the Esplanade Restaurant with well traveled friends who are curious about the Google Guide Program. We had a how-to session.

Level 9

Welcome to Local Guide Connect @MarilouS
Level 7

Thank you. 

Level 8

useful post with very good exoerisin

Level 7

@Adel_Haddad Many thanks.