AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

@AnoukV wrote:

@Arif Hossaini You can introduce yourself in the April Introduce Yourself thread and link to your comment. Thanks!

Hi @AnoukV, I have already submitted my application but the comments I have linked was not introduction but another post. Will that effect my Application? 

Level 9

Thanks @AnoukV  Here  is mine LG Application Video, I have used my mobile camera to capture this and made a very simple video but with full passion, hoping  it wont be a problem !

LGsummit2017    |  MyContributions   |  MyExperience

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the reminder/tips, @AnoukV! I've still got to get mine in 🙂 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Thanks a lot for reminding us @AnoukV. How many LGs have applied till the day, can we know? 🙂

Level 10

Thanks a lot @AnoukV for reminding us about the application deadline. How many LGs apply till the day, can we know ? 🙂

Level 10

Thanks for the reminder @AnoukV  I hope I can still record the video and show all of you

Level 8

I hope to attend in the LGSummit17 

Level 8

@AnoukV wrote:

For those of you that haven't applied yet, there are still 4 days to go until applications close late Monday 24 April, so get those applications in.

Feel free to post your own videos in the comments on this thread, it's a great way to get to know the community too.

Best of luck everyone!

Hi @AnoukV

I am almost half way there. Please... not on my way to San Francisco. 🙂 But I uploaded my #LGSummit17 video to Youtube. So I'll share it here. By the way 'll be sending my complete application this evening. See you in San Francisco. 🙂 And thank you for reminding us "Local Guides" - Wishing everyone success in their application. @LucioV @EjazShah @Aloknath 

Thank you and I pray that I get selected. And yes... that will happen only when I finish submitting my application. 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

@EjazShah That's fine - any Connect post written by you is good. Thanks!

Level 7

@AnoukV wrote:

@EjazShah That's fine - any Connect post written by you is good. Thanks!

Thank your for the confirmation @AnoukV.

Much appreciated 😊