cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself

1. Name: Narendra Thadani
  2. Location: Pune, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Google Maps is my favourite application. Everytime use it, I mentally thank the creators for such a wonderful utility. The team at Google maps kept adding new features that were a perfect use case for common people. I felt like making some contributions to this tool. And that's when Local guides popped up.  I feel a sense of pride,by making even a miniscule contribution to this wonderful community.
  4. I love to share: Street food reviews. I love to explore and try out great but little known places to eat. And once I find such a little gem, I feel like changing it from 'little known' to 'popular'.. I also love to share photospheres.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  Google plus
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I blindly trust Google Maps when it comes to directions. (This can turn a bit complex, especially when you ignore your wife's suggestions) 😉
Level 10

Name Justine
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love everything about Google Local Guides. I love the privilege of being connected to so many sensational wonderful people. Connected heart to heart. I love the supreme reviews and excellence of knowing about all the greatest places to visit in the world through the eyes of the fantastic Google Local Guides. Local love shared.
I love to share: I love to share places plus businesses and lots of pictures too. I love to describe every delight and specific details that is unique to each business and the places that they are from. Getting to know the people who make every business, place, town, city and country special!! Shine on diamonds!!
How did I hear about Local Guides: I have several ways I was and am connected to Google Local Guides. Google Maps is the most spectacular team and extremely kind with an awesome amazing excellence about all they do. I was an original Google Buzz person and got an invites only join the original G+ program. And through Google Plus connections I met so many terrific local guides who inspired me to be part of this great team.
Fun Facts About Me: I love life, travel and meeting new people. I was on Wheel of Fortune! I am creative and love plus am motivated by all art. My major works was exhibited in Sydney Art Gallery. I was in a boat that was crashed into on Sydney harbour by the original *Bounty* Tall sail ship, (That Captain cook sailed when he discovered Australia) And we continued the lunch cruise for two hours after with a huge hole in the side of our boat. Lol. Fun times for everyone. I loved to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge a challenge that is so much fun and

an experience of life everyone should do! Catch up soon!

Level 7

1. Name: İsmail Onat Özyurt
  2. Location: Living in Ankara/Turkey, working in Konya/Turkey
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Especially adding new businesses and correcting info of businesses already on maps.
  4. I love to share: My experiences about a place via comments  
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was trying to add my local business on maps, i discovered local guides program
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I started as a local guide in 2015 and now i have start-up company as a trusted photographer :
Googler

Hi @DebanjanJPG. It looks like you posted a photo about a past photowalk on this introduction thread. I recommend posting about meet-ups you've hosted in Made by Local Guides, sharing some details with your photo. 

For this thread, please do tell us more about yourself using the example above. Welcome! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

1.Name: Claudio "CaioZ" Borsotti

2.Location: Milano, Italy

3.What do I love about being a Local Guide: it's my day diary, I travel a lot for business and I am in the same way a contributor and a user of it

4.I love to share: I love to share photos and experiences

5.How Did I Hear About Local Guides : Through internet, Google blog and Google Plus.

Claudio "CaioZ" Borsotti
Level 6

Name: Dmitry Dreyer

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can give back to the community, some photos and sense of locations that I been able to find.  

I love to share: photos and make people to smell the place..

How did I hear about Local Guides: just a regular day of researching photography location on google map.

Fun Fact About Me: I like to throw boomerangs 😉

Level 6

1. Name: Gustavo
  2. Location: Geneva - Switzerland
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and reviews
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am a photographer from Google Street View Trusted program
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My english is terrible, but I speak French, Portuguese and Italian...
Level 6

1. Nom: Gustavo
  2. Lieu: Genève - Suisse
  3. Que dois - je l' aime d'être un guide local: ...
  4. J'aime partager: J'aime bien partager mes photos et mes avis pour aider les utilisateurs.
  5. Comment ai - je entendu parler Guides: Je suis photographe du programme Street View Trusted.
  6. Fun Fact À propos de moi:  rien de spécial  
Level 8

1. Name: Toni
  2. Location: Croatia and USA.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Exploring and sharing new places, and helping businesses get discovered.
  4. I love to share: New places not yet on Google Maps or just recently added to Google Maps.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From other Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Author of Adriatic Road Trip.
Level 7

1.Name: Ivaylo Milanov

2.Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

3.What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being a local guide because easy to help others. 

4.I love to share: I love to share photos.

5.How Did I Hear About Local Guides : I know about local guides through internet.