cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

1. Name: Madina
  2. Location: Astana, Kazakhstan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be a part of community and help others to find information about my city and country. 
  4. I love to share: Photos and useful reviews.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: came here from Map Maker and Google Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have little baby girl, and I love to take photos of surroundings when she is sleeping in the stroller 🙂
Level 2

unnamed.jpg

1. Name:Rainey
  2. Location: Taipei , Taiwan 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing Others love the Photo I took .
  4. I love to share:The Fun moment  capture at the place i visit .
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  Got an invite email from google .  
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Being a film direct , i'm married a guy form Hong Kong , often fly between Taipei and Hong Kong ,  I love both cities
Level 6

1. Name: Bashir Khan
  2. Location:Kingdom Saudi Arab (Hometown) : Punjab Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Want to make difference and knowing that my content can guide people all over the world .
  4. I love to share: I love sharing photos of the places where I visit ,experience from my eyes, reviews, tips, everything!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been a member of the google map maker community from the very start there i get this news.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel,view the world with slow frame.

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016 Hello World

Hello everyone I am a new local guide

1526954_751821321504567_479107765_n.jpg

Name: Carlos Zahar
What I love to be a local guide: To be able to share with others my experiences in my travels and the places where I have lived. I like to recommend places where you can find exactly what you are looking for.
I like to share: I like to share experiences with others, to enjoy wonderful moments and walks, photos, music, trips and opinions about places.
How I heard about Local Guides: I have been a gmail user since 2012, but I have to admit that a week ago I became a member of local guides.
Fun Fun About me: I love traveling, meeting people, biking, diving, hiking, kayaking, and many other different activities, I love the food, especially the traditional and local. I had been working on offshore jobs, so I love the sea. I used to be Scout, so I like to be in touch with nature. I enjoy movies and create great moments with great people in wonderful places.

I'm looking opportunities to meet guides, as locally as around the world

Level 5

Name: Olaf Cavalcante
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be a part of community and help others to find information about my city and country Germany.
I love to share: Photos and useful reviews.

How did I hear about Local Guides: On Maps, I saw someone with the Local Guide Badge and I click here and there and now I'm part of the community.

IMG_3261.jpg

I love traveling, meeting people, biking, diving, hiking, kayaking, and many other different activities, I love the food, especially the traditional and local.
Fun Fun About me: I love Rock’n’Roll, meeting people, biking and many other different activities.

Level 7

Hello Local guides

H

Local Guides in Thailand.Local Guides in Thailand.

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello Local guides

Level 9

Re: Hello Local guides

Hi @patchareem. Welcome to Local Guides. 

@MegS I think its better to move this post to General Discussion.

Thanks

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 7

@OlafC wrote:

Name: Olaf Cavalcante
How did I hear about Local Guides: On Maps, I saw someone with the Local Guide Badge and I click here and there and now I'm part of the community..

Funny never thought of my myself as a writer.. but.. I guess.. thanks?  

Welcome to the community and thanks for introducing yourself.

Level 4

A little about myself.

Name: Michael
What do I love about being a Local Guidd:

I love helping people discover the world as I experience it. Everyday is a new opportunity to discover something new, or something that be there for years but maybe we've never taken the time to stop, look, and discover.

Fun Fact About Me:

I'm a Disney geek and aviation geek.