Did you mean: 
Level 9

Montenegro

Greetings to all the local guides from Montenegro 😉

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself

1. Name: Dean Chauvin
  2. Location: Houma, Louisiana, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I enjoy sharing my experiences at local establishments so others can make better choices when going to stores, restaurants, etc.  
  4. I love to share: I love sharing photos and have made an effort to share more of these.  I love seeing how many times my photos are viewed by others...those numbers go up quickly!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started by editing items for Google Maps, then transitioned myself and my edits to the Local Guides program about one year ago.  It is so much fun!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love theme parks and roller coasters!  I am a GIS professional and make maps and perform spatial analyses.
Level 7

• Name: Carlos
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I've enjoyed helping others. I look forward to becoming a Trusted Photographer
  • I love to share: Photos of locations I've visited. I also add videos via a YouTube link when there's time.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I don't remember, but most likely a G+ 
  • Fun Fact About Me: I'm a Google for Education Certified Trainer. See my blog eduGoogDroid.com

Level 7

Name : Ashley

What do I love of being a Local Guide? : Adding reviews and especially 📸 to places that haven't had a review yet :]

I love to share : Photos

How did I hear about Local Guides? : From a Google email i think.

Fun Fact about me : i ❤ to code.

Level 9

Hi everyone!

1. Name: Wanna
  2. Location: Bangkok, Thailand
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can help other people to explore there world. It's very important for people who's traveling aboard. They wanna know all information about the place. I can be a Local Guide like a Local wherever I've ever been there.
  4. I love to share: Everything. I love among reviewing, fixing information and uploading photos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was wondering I've heard it in online news although I used Google Maps every day a few years.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm a solo traveler who love to explore the world. Since 2008 there was not much Information yet, I get lost almost every day when traveled by my own when traveled in Europe. Lost, lost and lost again and again!  However, it was amazing time for me. So let try out your lost. 😉 

Thailand Local Guides || Life is a journey || My Contributions

Level 10

1. Name: Yumi Sato
  2. Location: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan #SapporoLocalGuides
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to contribute to many things on google maps like writing reviews, uploading photos, adding new places, answering questions, and fixing data, it's enjoyable for me. I’d like to introduce our reviews to people, especially foreign tourists, so I need to write the reviews in both English and Japanese.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and new infomation of Sapporo and Hokkaido.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: My boyfriend told me local guides programs and he strongly recommended me to be a locale guide of Sapporo.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I really love watching movies, I watch movies at theater 5-6times a week. I'm a moview reviewer and movie review writer in Sapporo, once a month I'm on a Hokkaido FM radio proglam as a movie reviewer.  I go fitness club three times a week, I do ZUMBA dancing and Hiphop dancing, I love eating sushi and ramen that why I need work out a lot.  I take an Englsih study and lesson on online at 100 minuts everyday, because my English speaking level is still intermediate, I don't have vocabulary well, so I need learn English.
Level 8

1. Name: Ian
  2. Location: Newcastle, England  https://plus.google.com/communities/112476404721782903778
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Meeting new people from different places on this lovely planet of ours
  4. I love to share: Photogrphs. I've uploaded just over 2100 photographs with a cumulative view of around 20 million
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been updating Google maps for the last 4 years and the Local Guides points thingy just appeared one day.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall, have a twin sister that is 5 minutes younger than me, have added over 115km of roads to Google maps during 2047 edits and love 360° photography
  7. R0011368.JPG
Level 7

1. Name: Aswindran Ghanaseharan
  2. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: No matter where I am, I'm still able to open my Google Maps and start exploring. Seeking new place. Most importantly share the experienc to people around. Also, I'm able to connect to various people around the world.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos, locations, review and adding new places... 😄
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From Google Map official blog.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling.. See new places.. Exploring.. Especially with EDM music. TRANCE MUSIC. Yeah!
Level 8

Pravin from TN,India. I Love what i Wish to Do, not for Points and Gratification but I believe my Contributions will help Peoples Around the World.

Regards,

Pravinraj LR
Level 7

1. Name: Charith
  2. Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Can help others with what i come across. Sameway, i can get help of others reviews, pics etc.
  4. I love to share: Correcting any incorrect information is what i like most. Pics and reviews are the next.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: From Google blogs.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Traveling, photography...