cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

1. Name: Angela
  2. Location: St. Charles, MO, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can help people learn about places.
  4. I love to share: I love to share knowlege, photos, videos.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google invited me in an email.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Scuba diving is my favortie thing to do in the world. I love exploring new places and traveling. If you want to check out my YouTube channel you can find it here: My Youtube Channel I have a wide variety of videos ranging from scuba diving and travel to PokemonGo.
Level 6

1. Name: Jeffrey
  2. Location: Cairns, QLD ( Great Barrier Reef ) 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing local knowledge about the Reef and the Rainforest
  4. I love to share: Tours around Cairns, Skyrail Scenic Tours, Daintree National Park, Great Barrier Reef
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Email 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Even though I'm filipino, I have an Australian Accent 😉
Googler

Re: Level 5 Welcome and Personal Experiences

Thanks for sharing your experience and reason for contributing, @santosmurilo! I too like helping other people! I especially love exploring new areas (or new-to-me areas) to know what to share with others. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 1

Good

Hai world

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself

1. Name: Musyrif
  2. Location: Kepala Batas,Penang, Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like to help outsiders find what they're looking for in some particular place that I know.
  4. I love to share: Food!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was offered to be a local guide when I playing with Google Maps. That's weird. Hahaha
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I was a blogger before at speedrider.org when I slowly convert to Facebook and instagram for posting news and pictures about a new place especially a restaurant.
Level 3

Name: Kevin
Location: Altona, Victoria Australia.  not the one in Germany nearby Hamburg 
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am a map fanatic.  Ever since i was a kid i was intrigued by maps and the potential of discovering new places and encounter new experiences. I use googlemaps for everything, business, site survey, fun, surfspots, places to sleep, places to eat and drink, etc..... 
I love to share: eveyrthing I experince.  I like up to date information about places and local guides gets me there
How did I hear about Local Guides: Friend of mine got me on to it a month a go and now hooked. 
Fun Fact About Me: have to go back to my childhood re-enacted Robin hood with my brother with real arrows made in the woods.  All of us came home with arrows in our bums. 

Level 7

Introduce myself

1. Name: Zeljko
  2. Location: Dubrovnik, Croatia, Europe
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can show others some places I took with photospheres
  4. I love to share: photospheres
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: at Google+
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like virtual reality and to take DSLR photospheres without tripod
Level 4

Re: 各位好!

CorrieD 已寫:

Hello from New York City in the USA 🙂

Nice to meet you, Corrie 😁

Level 9

1. Name: Mariano
  2. Location: Carassai, Le Marche, Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that sharing my experiences I can do even more than to  <<help people make informed decisions>> (, I can make people curious to visit my beautiful region in Italy. 
  4. I love to share: I adore to add new places to google map, specially "tourist attractions".
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have added photos to google map long time ago through panoramio, so I was invited by google to take part of this program.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am an influencer in internet about my area #marche #lemarche with digital curation activity but I am shy so I can say that I am "social but not sociable"
Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

Hi Zeljko. We meet again. 😎