Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Tip: Change Your Private Messaging Preferences

You have a lot of control over how you use the Local Guides Connect community. Click on the icon in the top right hand corner of your screen to access your settings. Click "My Settings" and you can change many different aspects of your experience - including whether or not people can send you private messages.

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 11.23.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-30 at 11.23.38 AM.png

6 comments
Level 8

Re: Tip: Change Your Private Messaging Preferences

Very Helpful. Thanks

With Peace & Love
- PRK
Level 6

Discussions

I don't know how to participate.

Can you help me start?

ChristineBrandon
Level 8

Hey I want to make friendship what you .

Level 6

halo bisa bantu aku google local guide saya kena banned akun

Webmedsos [REDACTED]

Google Moderator

Halo @mesinantrian,

Perlu diperhatikan bahwa dalam program Connect, setiap orang yang masuk kedalam program ini harus bergabung sebagai seorang individu dan bukan sebagai perwakilan sebuah bisnis ataupun organisasi karena hal tersebut melanggar peraturan program kami. 

Saya telah menghapus alamat email kamu untuk menjaga keamanan dan privasi kamu. Kamu bisa baca ketentuan posting untuk info lebih lanjut.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Strange.  I cannot seem to find the setting to turn this feature on or off.  Also Your screen shot seems outdated.  How old is this post?

~Tweber78~
~ My Introduction~