DanviV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

visiting vietnam

I was thinking of doing a tour with sinh tourist have you guys used them before? And I was thinking of exploring a couple of placees on my own. I would love some advice since i was planning on spending 20 days in the country :). advise on other countries nearby would be greatly appreciated too! 

What are good places to eat at in HCMC/Saigon and Hanoi? 

Anyone want to meet up? I'll be in HCMC for sure on 1/31-2/1

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: visiting vietnam

Hello @DanviV, what are your whereabouts now? 🙂 

To get quick quick travel tips and advice, I suggest searching the community for mentions of the city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Relevant posts should show up, and if you have the luxury of time, feel free to jump to into those threads to ask locals for recommendations. 

For meet-ups, check out our newly-launched calendar to find out if there are any happening in the area you're at. 

Hope you're having an amazing time!

(P.S if you ever planning to come by Singapore, I'll be more than happy to help!)

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Re: visiting vietnam

I go in May to Vietnam and I have looked at many opinions, articles, etc, and you can trust without problems of the street stalls much richer and much more economical, just observe a little the conditions in which the product is handled. Regards and if you go before June you will tell me I am going to Ho Chi Min, Hanoi, Cat Ba, Sapa and the temples of Ankor.

ISIDORA LA EXPLORADORA