Can we upload video from laptop.that video are already recorded

Aakash
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: video related question

Hi @Stranger_Ami,

I would like to inform you that you can upload videos on Maps if you are mentioning it.

1. If it is the case you can open Google Maps and search for a location and then once you've selected a location, click Add a photo or a video. 
  2. A box is displayed. Drag the photo or video you want to upload, or click Choose photos or video to upload.

Note: You can add photos and videos of points of interest, such as companies or parks, but not addresses or coordinates.

You can find more information on Add, remove, or share photos and videos.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Stranger_Ami,

I would like to inform you that you can upload videos on Maps if you are mentioning it.

1. If it is the case you can open Google Maps and search for a location and then once you've selected a location, click Add a photo or a video. 
  2. A box is displayed. Drag the photo or video you want to upload, or click Choose photos or video to upload.

Note: You can add photos and videos of points of interest, such as companies or parks, but not addresses or coordinates.

You can find more information on Add, remove, or share photos and videos.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Now what i doNow what i do

Aakash