SSaurav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

tour guide

any body need tour guide(place West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar,Tamilnadu )  ...you feel free to contact me. i will help you. 

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: tour guide

Welcome @SSaurav to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here.

There are lots of ways to use the forum. Primarily it is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places.  

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new February 2017 "Introduce Yourself" thread? Please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting. Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Welcome @SSaurav to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here.

There are lots of ways to use the forum. Primarily it is a place to discuss and exchange with other Google Maps users who have joined the program of Local Guides - meaning people from around the world who want to help others find out about new places.  

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new February 2017 "Introduce Yourself" thread? Please make sure you read through the tips on using this community before posting. Feel free to explore also the other boards in the forum to share or find interesting topics, photos and suggestions.

Thanks and have fun with Local Guides! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

HI @charupa045651463 please remove your email id its against to local guide policies 

Level 1

yes.

@SSaurav wrote:

any body need tour guide(place West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar,Tamilnadu )  ...you feel free to contact me. i will help you. 

yes for kodaikanal, kerala , kannyakumari.

Level 6

BUKIT LAWANG  TUJUAN DESTINASI NAN ELOK DAN MENAKJUBKAN 

Level 1

everyone can get easy ti find the local guide ,i am here to serve you.  Make the trip with you and i can organize for your holiday 

Level 3

IMG-20180516-WA0011~2.jpg

Level 3

Thank for accepting me as one of youIMG-20180516-WA0042.jpg