arundungarwal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

family trip to sikkim

I am planning to visit Darjeeling in May 2018 with my 3 yr kid.  could you please help me find out some good hotel for the 2-night stay in reasonable price. I tried on various site but most of them don't display the price in the month of may due to high in demand. kindly suggest some good hotels for family stay in the city. also, could you provide some taxi operator number that can provide 7 seater vehicle with Sikkim registration from the bagdora airport for 7 days as I am planning to visit Gangtok also.

sincerely

3 comments
Level 4

Re: family trip to sikkim

Yes sure... Contact me. Whenever you will

Level 7

Hello Arun,

As you are planning a family trip to Sikkim, you need a good hotel to stay which is warm and conveniently located to the main city.

May is a good time to visit Sikkim and Darjeeling however you need to start planning your Sikkim Darjeeling trip well in advance as most hotels gets pre- booked by the tourist.

You could contact [Email address removed] to get the best travel deals for Darjeeling so that you get the best hotel rates & Sikkim Darjeeling travel package.

You may check [Promotional link removed]

Bon Voyaye,

SikkimYaknYeti
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Sikkimtouroperator

You may have not intended it, but your post looks like spam to most people. I had to remove the email address and the Social Media link you had posted. Please take a moment to review our community policy.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators