Recepozaydin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

bulgaria

have you ever been Bulgaria? I wanna go there. Is there safe?

İstanbul, Türkiye
5 comments
Level 10

Re: bulgaria

Hey @Recepozaydin

I'm from Bulgaria!

Level 8

I went to Bulgaria 6 months ago with my family. I spent 3 nights in Bourgas. I really like. There is a lot of green, calm and preserved old beauty. I've never done anything to make you insecure.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Recepozaydin,

I would advise you to come and visit this beautiful country where you will find so many nice things to see, do and try. The cuisine is good, there are a lot of traditional beverage too. Cities like Sofia, Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo, Sozopol, Varna and Stara Zagora really worth to visit.

As it looks like you may be new to Connect, so I'll take this opportunity to share some information with you that you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides.
  • For tips and best practices on using this community, you can check out this post.
  • Please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy before posting on Connect
  • Sharing personal information on Connect is not encouraged, so feel free to use the private messaging option instead.

I hope that you'll the find this information useful!

See you soon and don't forget to introduce yourself in this month's Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

I was born in Lumm  Bulgaria, @ the age of 4 I was adopted.  When I heared & read about the history it enspired me, the history is rich in culture.

Bulgaria just after world war2 was communist, just during the early 1990s is when communism left.  I know for a fact Bulgaria & its economy ever since has tried to revive.  The air quality is better, yogurt is delicious, it's where it pretty much all began.  I myself would love to travel there to my home country,  & date some women. 

Bulgaria is known for gymnastics and bodybuilding.   Maybe it explains why I liked gymnastics as a kid, & still do to this day, iam in my mid 20s.  

Level 7

Awesome, 

I am Bulgarian as well.

I appreciate good history, Tell me what you know about the deep history of the vulture.