HareeshIbrahim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Your India Visit Shouldn't happen without???????

Dear Google Guides,

Its been pleasure meeting you all here. I always want my nation name to be reflected across the globe in a great way. And that happens with the word of mouth from the foreign visitors who travel to several parts of India with their friends,family etc. And I always had a wish they should land and take off from my country peacefully with all the great memories. But there are certain things will take place right from your landing at Airport and the time you leave the country from the Aiport and I should be your FREE ADVICE COUNSEL to make sure you had a pleasant stay in regards to your place of visit. As a local guide and as a citizen of this country I could provide you the Do's and Don't, Must Try and Shouldn't Try kind of stuffs which will for sure bring your stay memorable. This all without ANY COMMERCIAL VALUE added to it. JUST FOR FREE. Because I know the value of TOURISM and its reputation it bring to the homeland.

So, Your India Visit Shouldn't happen without?????? LETTING ME KNOW @ [REDACTED]

USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Your India Visit Shouldn't happen without???????

Hi @HareeshIbrahim and welcome to Connect!

According to the photo in your profile as well as your post, it seems you are a business account. You probably didn't know this, but Local Guides is a program for individuals only. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

I also wanted to inform you that I've edited your message because we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged.

Thank you,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!