HenryA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Wrong Address

Hello the following Address shown on Google Maps is wrong and should be adjusted.

28 SW 11 St Miami Fl 33130 from google maps is shown between SW 2nd Avenue and SW 1st Av

Correct 28 SW 11 St Miami FL 33130  Address should be between SW 1st Av and S Miami Av

The location is having problems with deliveries and UBER because Google Maps shows wrong location in a Park a block away.

Thank you

28 Southwest 11 Street, Miami, FL 33130, United States
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Wrong Address

@HenryAHi...

Welcome to Local guides Connect..  

Thanks for your Post..

Your question is about a wrong address on maps...  

If u see any wrong address U have permission to correction these Because as local Guides u have the acces to edits any place..

Open This place then use an option that is Suggest an edits 

Using this option u can make any cirrection...  

But attention plz..  Before make any edits make sure this place about deeply..  

Because it will published after Google Review....  

For more about Suggest an edits read this help post https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/7084895?hl=en&ref_topic=6224587

Level 2

Yes I understand how to suggest an edit for a place, but this is a Google Map misplaced Address number in a street. Should not be placed there.

I do not know if you understand.

If I put Italian Pizzetta is in the right place. If I put 28 SW 11th St Miami Fl 33130 is wrong And Italian Pizzetta is on 28 SW 11th St Miami Fl 33130.

Thanks

Level 2

Ok I made a suggestion as you say right click on the pin.

Hope this helps and answered with correct address

Level 6

How to fix the wrong address of my house in Google maps?

Hi! My name is Andriy.
I have a problem: my home address is located on the wrong building.
I tried to create the request through the Google Maps, but do not get any replies for any of my problem request.

Here is the area, I talk about: https://goo.gl/maps/yBvgEn3ky6w

The correct buildings numeration need look like this:

snap0870.png

Can U help me to fix issue with the wrong address numbers?

Former Google Contributor

Re: How to fix the wrong address of my house in Google maps?

Hi @Scan,

Welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.

I merged your post in this discussion where you can read through some good solutions offered by  your fellow Local Guides to a similar issue.  As a reminder, please check and search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 

As it looks like your first post in our community, why don't you explore also the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?  This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them