Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

World in 360: Introducing the hiking trail & wheelchair accessibility

World in 360: Introducing the hiking trail & wheelchair accessibility.

Rakuraku tozando / らくらく登山道Rakuraku tozando / らくらく登山道

Rakuraku tozando(hiking trail) / 車椅子休憩所が完備された「らくらく登山道」のご紹介

My Maps / マイマップMy Maps / マイマップ

My Maps(See in the Google Maps)

らくらく登山道は、らくらくセンターハウスから、神津嶽休憩所までの約2.7kmのハイキング道です。

Raku-raku tozando is the hiking trail of about 2.7km from Rakuraku Center House(information center of Osaka Prefectural Forest(National Park) to the Mt.Kamitsudake rest area, one of the most popular places in IKOMA Mountain Range LocalGuides. You can enjoy many kinds of cherry with full blossoms in April.

pic1pic1  pic2pic2  pic3pic3

See more photos in Google Photos Album

External view of Rakuraku Center House / らくらくセンターハウス外観

Free parking lot(55 cars and 5 exclusive spaces for wheelchair users) available from 9am to 5pm.

See inside / 中を見る

There are desks, chairs,vending machines for some refreshment, reference books,maps,photos, Free Wi-Fi,emergency umbrellas(;lol...etc. 

Trail in 360 / 360度画像でご紹介

自然とふれあいながら、誰もがゆったりとハイキングができるよう、勾配をゆるく(8%以下)、幅をたっぷり取っています。

The trail is loose(less than 8%) and very wide, has 2 tracks(one for walking, another for wheelchairs).  The entry of cars and motorcycles banned except for emergency vehicles. Everyone can relax and walk while touching nature.

Perspective resting place No.1 (Both No.2 & No.3 can be seen in Street View as well) / 途中、展望休憩所が三ケ所あります。

Exclusive rest area for wheelchair users(13 spots) / 上記以外に、13個所の車椅子専用の休憩所が設置されています。

No.4

No.7

No.10

中間トイレ / WC(on the middle point of the trail)

4 WCs are on the trail in total. See "My Maps" above. / トイレは「中間トイレ」を含めて4カ所あり、屋外に設置されているのでいつでも利用することができます。

Please be sure to add "48 Hours in IKOMA" in your next journey to Japan! Thank you!!

P.S.

I dedicate this to the blog post written by  @JuanCh,  @TraciC

日本大阪府東大阪市上六万寺町 らくらくセンター ハウス
5 comments
Googler

Re: World in 360: Introducing the hiking trail & wheelchair accessibility

Hi @Anonymous. Thank you so much for sharing this post and for highlighting wheelchair accessible hiking trails. This is something I don't see very often and would love to see more of it. Your post was so informative and great to read! 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

How to add 360 images from android phone

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

World in 360: Introducing the hiking trail & wheelchair accessibility

Thank you for sharing this fabulous update of your hike with excellent wheelchair access and incredible views. So beautiful and connection with nature for everyone is wonderful. A really outstanding presentation and recap report. I will be adding "48 Hours in IKOMA" in my journey to Japan  Thank you again.

With kind regards

@Justine2807

こんにちは@ふぁんント_toyo World in 360:ハイキングコースと車いすでのアクセシビリティのご紹介優れた車いすアクセスと素晴らしい景色をお楽しみいただき、ありがとうございます。 とても美しく、誰とも自然とのつながりが素晴らしいです。 本当に素晴らしいプレゼンテーションと要約レポート。 私は日本への旅の途中で「IKOMAの48時間」を追加します。もう一度ありがとうございます。 親切に@ジャスティンについて

Level 9

Woow @Anonymous you make an accessablity Meetup before us bro 🙂

This is a wonderful place I like it 

And I will add to my wish list when visit Japan :-)))))

Level 9

Bls: World in 360: Introducing the hiking trail & wheelchair accessibility

Hi @Anonymous,ini karya sangat bagus,inspiratif dan informatif. Terimakasih telah berbagi.

Salam hormat