Mozammal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

World Tourism Day, Welcome to Bangladesh.

Today is September 27 World Tourism Day. This year's theme is 'Medium of sustainable tourism development'. Bangladesh has been selected as the South Asian chairman of the World Tourism Foundation. The three-day, Sixth Asia Tourism Fair will be held in Bangladesh on September 28 at Bashundhara Convention Center. I invite my friends to enjoy the beautiful sites of Bangladesh. Below are some pictures of some sites. Thank you.

huu.jpg

Himchori Waterfall, Cox's bazarHimchori Waterfall, Cox's bazarShaheed Minar, DhakaShaheed Minar, DhakaSt. Martin's Island,Cox's bazarSt. Martin's Island,Cox's bazarHimchari National Park, Cox's bazarHimchari National Park, Cox's bazarLaboni Beach,Cox's bazarLaboni Beach,Cox's bazarpatenga beach, Chittagongpatenga beach, ChittagongLalbag Kella, DhakaLalbag Kella, DhakaAhsan manzil, DhakaAhsan manzil, DhakaParliament Building- DhakaParliament Building- DhakaJatiyo Smriti Soudho,at Savar near DakaJatiyo Smriti Soudho,at Savar near DakaKuakata sea beach, PutuakhaliKuakata sea beach, PutuakhaliSundarbans National Park,KhulaSundarbans National Park,KhulaNatural View of Jaflong,Sylhet.Natural View of Jaflong,Sylhet.Sajek Valley, RangamatiSajek Valley, RangamatiKaptai Lake,Kaptai Lake,

Picture takes from various source....

13 comments
Level 10

Re: World Tourism Day, Welcome to Bangladesh.

Best wishes, @Mozammal Hope you had enjoyed the Day!

I visited Dhaka in 1996.

Thank you

@Mozammal wrote:

Today is September 27 World Tourism Day. This year's theme is 'Medium of sustainable tourism development'. Bangladesh has been selected as the South Asian chairman of the World Tourism Foundation. The three-day, Sixth Asia Tourism Fair will be held in Bangladesh on September 28 at Bashundhara Convention Center. I invite my friends to enjoy the beautiful sites of Bangladesh. Below are some pictures of some sites. Thank you.

huu.jpg

Himchori Waterfall, Cox's bazarHimchori Waterfall, Cox's bazarShaheed Minar, DhakaShaheed Minar, DhakaSt. Martin's Island,Cox's bazarSt. Martin's Island,Cox's bazarHimchari National Park, Cox's bazarHimchari National Park, Cox's bazarLaboni Beach,Cox's bazarLaboni Beach,Cox's bazarpatenga beach, Chittagongpatenga beach, ChittagongLalbag Kella, DhakaLalbag Kella, DhakaAhsan manzil, DhakaAhsan manzil, DhakaParliament Building- DhakaParliament Building- DhakaJatiyo Smriti Soudho,at Savar near DakaJatiyo Smriti Soudho,at Savar near DakaKuakata sea beach, PutuakhaliKuakata sea beach, PutuakhaliSundarbans National Park,KhulaSundarbans National Park,KhulaNatural View of Jaflong,Sylhet.Natural View of Jaflong,Sylhet.Sajek Valley, RangamatiSajek Valley, RangamatiKaptai Lake,Kaptai Lake,

Level 8

Wow Beautiful Places @Mozammal i Naver Visit Bangladesh.

Level 10

Bangladesh is really beautiful country @Mozammal.

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

@Mozammal This is very nice of you I haven't seen Bangladesh before thanking

@Mozammal wrote:

huu.jpg

you bro

Level 8

@Mozammal

Nice place to be visited, wish you happy and enjoy.

Level 6

Thanks for visiting Dhaka @ProfArunCM. Now u r welcome to visit all over country...

Level 6

@ThanulakshanSwelcome to visit Bangladesh.

Level 6

@AkmalBu r welcome to visit Bangladesh...........

Connect Moderator

@Mozammal Thanks for this share...

Its really a great post. Keep it up.....

Happy Guiding!!!